Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Charlton fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    We've always done this kind of thing, thinking about seat cleaning etc in the past. It's what make Charlton a proper community club.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey Pigster , not sure what sick fantasies you harbour coming on here so often , here's hoping we can play our part in your relegation back to league 1 , your rightful place, oink oink.
  • Options

Hey Pigster , not sure what sick fantasies you harbour coming on here so often , here's hoping we can play our part in your relegation back to league 1 , your rightful place, oink oink.

I don't come on here that often!

• Options

Shouldn't that read your rightful stye, MIA ?
  • Options
    Why do the Wendy fairies dislike us so much?

Is it envy, that we have a proper club, with proper fans?
    Or is simply cause we smashed the league last year, and they think they have a right to win it?

"Jealousy is no more than feeling alone, against smiling enemies"

"Jealousy is the fear of comparison"
  • Options

I don't come on here that often!

Visits

Oh, ok.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Lets face it, how thick must you lot be? You see a sentence with the word "Wednesday" in it, and you think it if about you! Thick tits thinking it was a plee for Sheffield Wednesday supporters to come and clear the snow!! You lot really are dumb!
  • Options
    Yup, the actual day "Wednesday" was named in honour of their massive football club, me thinks.
  • Options
    Sorry if i sounded a bit wound and angry last night OP , now sling ya hook as Peggy mitchell once said.