Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who to get relegated?

which 3 prem teams would you like to see relegated and for what reason?
for me its;

qpr - london club so another derby if we dont go up
southampton - the whole adkins fiasco
villa - embarassing team.

Comments

• Options
    Honestly don't care. Sorry!
  • Options
    Villa, Newcastle, QPR...

2 w*ankers (Bent being frozen out, and I won't even begin with Pardew) and for I don't want Redknap to succeed, I'm not sure why...
  • Options
    QPR - See 'Arry talk his way out of that one. throwing silly money at it.
    Newcastle - Love to see Pardew suffer.
    Wigan - Time for them to go now. Tinpot.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

But enough to comment. Odd.
  • Options
    wigan - poorly supported northern team better known for the playing of rugby
    villa - a "big" team has to go one day.
    saints - cheated their way there by going into admin & then spending millions on players 6 months later
  • Options
    Villa, QPR, Wigan.

Villa need a reality check and have done for years.

QPR B?ecasue it is all their Manager deserves

Wigan - They have brought nothing to the EPL at all.
  • Options
    Southampton, Adkins etc. Newcastle, hate the Manager and the Owner. Chelsea, Abramovich has done a lot of damage to the game in this Country.
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Villa, Newcastle, QPR...

2 w*ankers (Bent being frozen out, and I won't even begin with Pardew) and for I don't want Redknap to succeed, I'm not sure why...

agree with that. also both villa and newcastle are big teams, and I always enjoy teams like that getting a reality check.
  • Options
    Villa- Arrogant fans.
    Newcastle - Pardew/see above.
    Wigan/QPR - Two pointless tinpot clubs.
  • Options
    QPR, West Ham and Villa (although Southampton away's my local game so maybe them instead).

Don't get this Wigan hate in at all...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    however the question sounded as if we can just pick any team. in that case...
    arsenal - can't stand them.
    spurs - can't stand them.
    chelsea - can't stand them.
  • Options
    Yeah I'd like to see West Ham, Arsenal and QPR relegated, because:
    1. It's West Ham
    2. They need to wake up
    3. 'Arry's Antics.
    I'll settle for one of three. After the way they've behaved, Southampton will do, then one from Villa or Newcastle. For all the reasons above. No desire to see Wigan relegated, fair dos to them for punching above their weight. Ditto hope Reading stay up.
  • Options

Don't get this Wigan hate in at all...

Me neither, everyone has a go at Wednesday for thinking they deserve to be higher up because their ground us a bit bigger, but basically have the same attitude towards Wigan?

Well run club, nice to see them doing well. They play decent football and have a likeable owner and manager, hope they stay up.

• Options
    QPR, Newcastle, Fulham
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Riviera said:

Oggy Red said:

I read the thread title, "Who to get relegated?", and naturally assumed it was about the Championship relegation struggle.

When I read the original post about Premiersh!t relegation, I "honestly don't care. Sorry!."

;o)

PS: If you wondered why I posted again, I was alerted that somebody had replied to my post!
  • Options
    Why would anyone want to play Wigan next year is beyond me?
    Give us Villa, QPR and Newcastle.

Everyone likes seeing an underdog do well, and i find it funny how wigan always stay up there to everyones anger.
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Villa, Newcastle, QPR...

Agree with this, though would make it harder fir us next year.
  • Options
    Newcastle - Pardew (As above)
    QPR - Would love to see Harry the Geezer take a side down and hear his excuses (I took over a mess, the chairman didn't back me enough, I can't read or write) Also another London derby for us next season.
    West Ham - Another derby match and to bring them down to earth again.
  • Options
    Fulham- annoying club, london team so easy to get to

Qpr - trying to buy their way out and easy to get to again

Southampton- due to the adkins fiasco
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Riviera said:

Oggy Red said:

I read the thread title, "Who to get relegated?", and naturally assumed it was about the Championship relegation struggle.

When I read the original post about Premiersh!t relegation, I "honestly don't care. Sorry!."

;o)

PS: If you wondered why I posted again, I was alerted that somebody had replied to my post!
    You care and you know you do! You care and you know you do! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fulham-if only to see Jol let his guard slip and speak with the true Geordie accent we all know he has
    Newcastle-means Pardew will have to buy Championship glasses and not the Prem Thunderbirds ones he always seems to wear when he is sitting in the crowd
    QPR-unfair to have two Scottish teams joined together to play as one team in the Prem
  • Options
    Newdastle 'cause pardoo is a c#nt.
    Southampton for a local game (unless we get promoted of course)
    and another team.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Any team currently in the bottom half of the Premiership apart from Norwich, Wigan & Reading.
  • Options
    Villa,
    QPR,
    West Spam
  • Options
    Macronate said:

QPR-unfair to have two Scottish teams joined together to play as one team in the Prem

Classic! Pure Harry Hill.
  • Options
    Newcastle, Fulham/Villa, QPR.
  • Options
    Fulham- nothing about that club makes me think they deserve to b there
    Qpr- for just throwingoney at it and still struggling
    Villa- worst team in the league and they've been hovering over the trap door for a whole now
  • Options
    Villa - to have a player as good as Bent and not play him is idiotic
    Newcastle - Pardew - nuff said - actually Mike Ashley too
    Wigan - I like martinez but if we ever get promoted to the prem, i don't really want to visit - sooo is relegation to league one possible for them please :)
  • Options
    Newcastle- Pardew etc
    Southampton- Adkins fiasco and as a student in Portsmouth, would give me a game close by.
    Fulham- another London game, terrible fans
  • Options
    Wet Spam - can't stand them ever since the Tevez affair
    QPR - Cos they're a joke
    Villa - Cos they've been shit for years and need a wake up call