Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who to get relegated?

Comments

• Options
    Man U
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Just to fuck up Sky Sports.
  • Options
    Too many to choose from! Any three of Villa (have been poor the last couple of seasons), QPR (would to love to see Redknapp go down), Southampton (hate the way they've treated Adkins), West Ham (don't even know why), or Newcastle (Pardew). Don't see the problem with Wigan or Fulham.
  • Options
    I always want Wigan to stay up as if they can there is hope for everyone.
  • Options

L'pool, Man U & West Ham

out of those likely to go down, Newcastle, Villa & QPR

but will compromise with Chelsea, Arsenal & Spurs
  • Options
    Swansea- never been to the Liberty
    Sunderland- never been to The Stadium of Light
    Southampton- simply because they sacked a manager who took them from League 1 to the Premiership in 2 seasons!
  • Options

Pessimist, we'll be there in a season or two!

• Options
    QPR -> Reasons everyone has stated
    Villa -> To do a Newcastle from a couple of seasons ago. Relegation will work out in the long run
    Reading -> Lacking quality/very direct. Can't see how I'm the first to vote for them.

Wigan are my favourite prem team so definitely biased, but I cannot see how they don't deserve to be there. Some of the best football played.
  • Options

Why would anyone want to play Wigan next year is beyond me?
    Give us Villa, QPR and Newcastle.

Everyone likes seeing an underdog do well, and i find it funny how wigan always stay up there to everyones anger.

People think they want an underdog to do well, but they only really want it for a limited time. I don't remember anyone really enjoying it when the FA Cup semis involved Cardiff, Portsmouth, West Brom and some other cruddy team.

People loved it when Wigan went up, but now they've outstayed their welcome, and 'proper' teams like Leeds Utd, Nott'm Forest and Sheffield Wednesday should be back in the big time.

...at least, I THINK that's what some people think.

Personally, I have no idea why I dislike Wigan. But I do.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Pessimist, we'll be there in a season or two!

lol, lets hope so!
  • Options
    I see Wigan as probably how lots of people saw us when we were in the Premier League. The unfashionable underdogs defying the odds. I hope they stay up to show there's always hope for the smaller teams. However the way things are looking for them right now I can see that their number has been called out...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Man U, Man City and West Ham.
  • Options
    Wigan - in the same bracket as Blackburn and Bolton for me. Lack of atmosphere at games and just generally a club that is there to make up the numbers.

Reading - I actually like Reading and I would like to go to there next season. Not a fan of Brian misery McDermott though

Aston Villa - I cannot stand Paul Lambert one bit, comes across as quite a nasty piece of work.
  • Options

QPR, West Ham and Villa (although Southampton away's my local game so maybe them instead).

Don't get this Wigan hate in at all...

Wigan are a breath of freshair in the prem in my opinion.

Villa, Saints and QPR for me.

• Options
    Villa Fulham and QPR
  • Options
    QPR and Newcastle, then maybe Soton for the way Adkins has been treated, don't mind Villa, though enjoy playing them away (wife has Villa supporting family) so if they come down would be quite pleased, agree re Wigan, hope they stay up.
  • Options
    Newcastle.

Don't care otherwise.
  • Options
    I reckon it will be Preston & Derby, with The Wednesday & Spurs narrowly avoiding the drop. The Venkys will be delighted though...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1913%E2%80%9314_Football_League
  • Options
    mascot88 said:

Villa, Newcastle, QPR...

2 w*ankers (Bent being frozen out, and I won't even begin with Pardew)

Villa - to have a player as good as Bent and not play him is idiotic

Hasn't Bent been left out in recent weeks because they have to pay Sunderland a load of money if he plays 50 league games? That's the rumour i heard, so it might not be the managers fault.
    And in any case, if he puts in performances like he did last night then he's probably better off left out of the side. He was awful, although i guess if he's on his way out, that explains his complete lack of interest.
  • Options
    Would like to see Spurs relegated basically due to their delusional fans.Also Everton ,although I respect Moyes ,but due to the fact that they won a match against Wimbledon to avoid relegation - I think that Graham Stuart might have scored the winner-at the time of alleged match fixing scandals involving Grobelaar and Hans Seegers a good few years ago. Chelsea because of the lasting damage that Abrahamovich has done to the English game . Suspect however that all three are alright for another year .
  • Options
    Villa prem
    Brum chump
    Cov lge 1

Woukd be the mutts nuts of a relegation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    QPR, Soton, Reading, all easy away games for next season.
  • Options
    Newcastle, Southampton and Newcastle
  • Options

I see Wigan as probably how lots of people saw us when we were in the Premier League. The unfashionable underdogs defying the odds. I hope they stay up to show there's always hope for the smaller teams. However the way things are looking for them right now I can see that their number has been called out...

I always remember talking to some Wigan fans when we were in the Premiership and Wigan had just been promoted - they said that they aspired to what Charlton were doing at that time and used our club as a role model.

• Options
    Newcastle, Villa & QPR would be a dream for the away travelling fans.

I genuinely believe Villa could go down, but not Newcastle, probably be QPR, Reading and one from Villa and Saints.
  • Options
    We are not comparable to Wigan.
  • Options

I always remember talking to some Wigan fans when we were in the Premiership and Wigan had just been promoted - they said that they aspired to what Charlton were doing at that time and used our club as a role model.

Then we started sodding about.
  • Options
    Thought it was for the championship. If Sheffield Wednesday go down they will be the only team getting relegated as they are so massive they will fill all 3 spots
  • Options
    Manchester United, Manchester City and Arsenal .. all three get too much adoration, money and media coverage .. they have become a collective B O R E
  • Options
    Villa
    Reading
    QPR

• Options
    Nothing at all to do with Pardew but I really, really, really dislike NUFC and their deluded 'Toon Army' so their relegation would more than make me happy.
    Villa and QPR to make up the three.