Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bitterness

Enormous amounts of bitterness from your lot today. You can't take that defeat and you seemed to have blamed everything. At the end of the day we are a very strong side at the back now, compared to the embarrassment earlier in the season and having won 4 and drawn 1 of our last 5 away games, no matter how easy you thought it would be we have completely changed as a team since around mid December and before.

Fire away with insults or whatever but it's quite classless. Anyway, until next time.

Comments

• Options
    Bitter...nah...a bit peeved yeah...jog on
  • Options
    No need to insult you fella...just have a look outside your front door and take stock of the hand that life has dealt you.
  • Options
    Yes until next time...bye
  • Options
    Another one obsessed with us. Must be because we're msssive
  • Options
    Gloating on a rival team's website....yeah, we're classless.
  • Options
    i was annoyed after the game but i'm ok now.

thanks for your concern.
  • Options
    I'm still annoyed we lost. But thank god I don't have to watch Wednesday every week.
  • Options
    Boring northern numpty.
  • Options

Enormous amounts of bitterness from your lot today. You can't take that defeat and you seemed to have blamed everything. At the end of the day we are a very strong side at the back now, compared to the embarrassment earlier in the season and having won 4 and drawn 1 of our last 5 away games, no matter how easy you thought it would be we have completely changed as a team since around mid December and before.

Eh, we could and perhaps should have been 3 up by the time you got a sniff of our goal in the second half. Then we invited you onto us and paid the price.

You weren't very good, we just shot ourselves in the foot. That's not bitter, just the truth. Enjoy the win, I know how great they feel.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You should email the football league show and tell them about us and how bitter we all are, just like you did last season, when you lost at home.
  • Options
    Do they still make cutlery in Sheffield?
  • Options
    I think you will stay up.
    You are a strong physical side.
    You are well organised.
    You play the worst type of football.
  • Options
    Hoof
  • Options
    I didn't think it would be easy till the match started and I was reminded how shit you are.
  • Options
    Just get back to Bramall Lane
  • Options

Fire away with insults or whatever but it's quite classless. Anyway, until next time.

Congratulations on your victory. Until next time, dee dah.

;)
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

I think you will stay up.
    You are a strong physical side.
    You are well organised.
    You play are the worst type of football people.

• Options
    I don't think that frustration at throwing away your chances is being bitter to be honest mate. You took yours when you needed to, we didn't!
  • Options
    how the f++k would anyone from some back water called Sheffield know about CLASS find some soap have a wash beat the wife sign on and f==k off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Classless whilst logging on to a opposition teams forum and posting a smug gloating post the night of the game. Oh the Irony.
  • Options
    Hamish - make the most of it. You will be threatening to top yourself in a fortnight and screaming how shit you are and that your manager must go. What happened to your massive following today?
  • Options
    Wednesday fans really have short memories. They still seem to think we cheated when we beat them last season for whatever reason. Pretty sure that's what you call bitterness.
  • Options
    At the end of the day we're seven points and 8 league places above you so I'am not bitter or jealous. I for one hope you stay up and United come up as I am (hopefully) off to Sheffield Uni in September and want to see Charlton up there as much as possible, and would also like to see a Sheffield derby , not sure who i'll be supporting but don't know if I could bear to sit with a bunch of Wednesday fans if there all like the ones on Owlstalk. Best of luck for the rest of the season and do us a favour or two against Palarse and Smallwall , cheers.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

At the end of the day we're seven points and 8 league places above you so I'am not bitter or jealous. I for one hope you stay up and United come up as I am (hopefully) off to Sheffield Uni in September and want to see Charlton up there as much as possible, and would also like to see a Sheffield derby , not sure who i'll be supporting but don't know if I could bear to sit with a bunch of Wednesday fans if there all like the ones on Owlstalk. Best of luck for the rest of the season and do us a favour or two against Palarse and Smallwall , cheers.

Good choice with Sheffield Uni mate, you'll love it up here! Need any info just let me know.

Don't sit with the blunts, you'll not like Sheffield.

• Options
    Thought the first half was one of the worst 45 minutes ever, Wednesday were an in effective Stoke of 5 years ago. Then we scored and could have had a couple more. Finally you woke up and realised the rolled along the floor, hence the game changed. Johnson J and Antonio then caused us no end of problems.
    Think you will stay up (probably easily) but your your defence was far from strong, Buxton especially was awful.
    Always thought yesterday would be tricky, we always struggle at home unless it is against one of the division's big boys.
  • Options
    Well played mate you got a good win today ... Congrats...
  • Options
    Thought you totally outplayed us. You were a class above us today and the scoreline does you no justice at all. We were very lucky to escape with only a 2-1 defeat. Could have been a cricket score. You are the best team we have played in this league and your position in the table defies logic.

There........ happy now????? Now take your ferret out for a nice walk :-)
  • Options
    Yep i'm bitter and proud. Nobody likes throwing a game away against the most deluded club in the country
  • Options
    To say i was gutted is an understatement. i listened to the commentary on 'radio sheffield' on the way to a cinema with my wife and daughter and to say the air was blue when their goals went in would be playing things down a touch. I had said when we scored that wednies would too. I felt the same at hillsborough that they weren't that good, but would still beat us somehow. I watched us dominate against blackburn last week and cant quite work out how we can get done over at home week after week, when on the road we are confident.

As for 'Bitter', that's a northern thing, i would know after living in Shef for 36 years.

It's only a game and as has been said by some sensible fans, as soon as the next win comes round all is forgotten. Our season is what matters and the massive 'will' soon turn on their manager FACT. As fans we are all a bit fickle and defeat does that to us because we care a little bit too much for it to be healthy, at times. It's only a game, some say, well it may be to them, but, to have stood at Blackburn last week in sub zero for 2 hours feeling euphoric, for me it is much more than that.

Next!!