Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bitterness

2»

Comments

• Options
    Quite a few Lifers on here live in Sheffield, didn't realise just how many
  • Options
    Must say Mr.Pig, for a Shef. Wed. supporter, you don't seem a bad bloke (shock, horror)!!
  • Options
    sralan said:

Must say Mr.Pig, for a Shef. Wed. supporter, you don't seem a bad bloke (shock, horror)!!

Cheers, most Wednesday fans are decent though mate, it's harmless banter.

• Options
    Personally the only thing I hate about Sheffield is the fact they are stupid enough to vote for Nick Clegg as one of their MPS.
  • Options

Personally the only thing I hate about Sheffield is the fact they are stupid enough to vote for Nick Clegg as one of their MPS.

Are or were, Lib dems arent in power here.

• Options

Are or were, Lib dems arent in power here.

Sorry? Nick Clegg is the MP for Sheffield Hallam the last time I looked.
  • Options
    I despise Nick Clegg....pretentious bellend.
  • Options
    Not bitter, just annoyed we didnt wrap it up after we scored. Fair play to Wednesday. Think they will stay up with ease. 2 mid table teams out there yesterday. Both would have taken that before the season started.
  • Options
    oh johnnie jackson
  • Options

Fire away with insults or whatever but it's quite classless. Anyway, until next time.

There won't be a next time, enjoy League 1!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wierdly, classless was exactly the term I used for them when their fans went mental at the end having been silent all game.
  • Options
    No need to throw insults fella. Your team is still a League One team, we just threw it away with a lack of good decision making when we went ahead. Enjoy the points, your manager earned them with excellent substitutions. Both sets of supporters failed to create an atmosphere unfortunately.
  • Options
    well there will be a neaxt time for Sheffield except it will be Utd replacing Wednesday.

Its a little known fact that they are called Wednesday it was the only day they had a wash. Recent progress re running water meant there was a pressure to call em selves Sheffield Sunday.
  • Options

well there will be a neaxt time for Sheffield except it will be Utd replacing Wednesday.

Its a little known fact that they are called Wednesday it was the only day they had a wash. Recent progress re running water meant there was a pressure to call em selves Sheffield Sunday.

Do you realise quite a few of CL posters live here in lovly Sheffield?

• Options
    No bitterness from me, without bias though I'll say Sheffield Wednesday are the worst footballing side that's been to the valley for a while. The final score don't lie but you won't last long in this division
  • Options
    Any team with Coke,Buxton ,Llera and Prutton in it is going to be there or thereabouts when it comes to relegation .But the likes of Reda Johnston and Kirkland might just about save them.Still think that Wednesday are going down because most Championship teams in Charlton's position would not fail to put them away.
  • Options
    i think the similarity between wendys and gooners are uncanny both sets of fans absolutely clueless
  • Options
    I'm not bitter - SW came to do a job and achieved it. We were the better side, played the better football and should have closed the game out but didn't.
  • Options
    I'm generally bitter whenever we lose.
  • Options

Fire away with insults or whatever but it's quite classless. Anyway, until next time.

There won't be a next time, enjoy League 1!

Used the exact same comeback on twitter. :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not good results for the wendies tonight really
  • Options
    Shame !