Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 4th Round

Comments

• Options
    The luck of the draw could provide our scummy neighbours with a plum tie or a cracking chance of reaching the last eight. I hope that Chris is also suitably gutted.
  • Options
    On my Facebook some one was lucky remember the bet was teams to be leading at half time
  • Options
    Upset in Scotland with St Mirren beating Celtic in the League Cup Semi Final
  • Options
    Well done Oldham even a pitch invasion
  • Options
    Only 7 PL clubs left in draw
  • Options
    nolly said:

Well done Oldham even a pitch invasion

Tough it out nolly, tough it out.
  • Options
    Hope they get reprimanded.
  • Options
    Of course Oldham make semi finals and finals in major cups so have pedigree
  • Options
    Luton v Millwall
  • Options
    Great draw for the scum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Luton v Millwall

O dear lol

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Luton v Millwall

Big payday for the local bobbies. ;-)
  • Options
    Terrible 5th draw really
  • Options
    Draw couldn't have been any duller really
  • Options
    If I were Luton I'd ban Millwall fans from the ground for life. Sod the FA rules.
  • Options
    Great opportunity for the scum to progress into the last eight. Another payday and prize money and who knows. Sometimes Charlton really are too stupid for words.
  • Options
    Never understood wanting a big team .
  • Options
    Luton will fancy their chances
  • Options
    I think to progress Oldham or Luton is who you would pick
  • Options

Great opportunity for the scum to progress into the last eight. Another payday and prize money and who knows. Sometimes Charlton really are too stupid for words.

Yep - staggering (especially when the accounts are seen)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013

The romance of the cup

How can we play a weakend team

Because the club is 100% focussed on making the play-offs in 16 months time! Off the back of that third round mess earlier this month we secured nine points in four games... given a choice of a fourth round tie and five less points I know which I would take

• Options
    edited January 2013
    If the favourites all win their games (which we know after today isn't a given), you'll have a QF line-up of:

City
    United
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Everton
    Wigan/Leicester
    Millwall
    McDons/Barnsley

Looking tasty for those Millwall scummers...
  • Options

The romance of the cup

Because the club is 100% focussed on making the play-offs in 16 months time! Off the back of that third round mess earlier this month we secured nine points in four games... given a choice of a fourth round tie and five less points I know which I would take

You seriously think the two are related ? Lol

• Options
    Wonder if Millwall can go through to the final without playing a decent team again, as in 2004.
    Scum.
  • Options
    Man City v Leeds will be okay - others a bit dull. Can't see Bedfordshire old bill being happy.
  • Options
    Imagine if Hastings had got through to this round though. Home to Brentford or Chelsea.
  • Options

The romance of the cup

So if we had beat Hudds, we would have got less league points - nah
  • Options

FA Cup 4th round ! As a Charlton fan it's not a concept I am familiar with.

Just wait till the year ends in 47.

• Options

FA Cup 4th round ! As a Charlton fan it's not a concept I am familiar with.

Just wait till the year ends in 47.

You might. I'll be long dead. :0(

• Options
    strictly speaking yesterdays league game would've been off but...

I won't rehash the cup thread but just look to bump it... since then we have had last years accounts telling us how much the owners are in for each and every year £6-7M cash last season and maybe more this year...