Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 4th Round

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    If we were still in the cup we would have missed the joy of Saturday's massive game.

• Options
    From the VIP thread:
    Will we ever play a full strength team in a cup game again?
    CP "I knew this was coming" (laughs) "I try to give players a chance but they didnt take it. We'd played a lot of games over December and bluntly the Championship is more important but I expected more of the players". "We need to change it (that we never have cup runs)"
  • Options
    We need to be competitive in all comps and not take any lightly I don't buy this player fatigue bullshit

Watching this today for any of those players who let us down that shitty Saturday should have been hurting instead of eating nandos which you can bet they were.
  • Options
    Millwall at Luton revisited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx1UgBzuJZ8
  • Options
    David Ike never fully recovered from the upsetting scenes.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

If I were Luton I'd ban Millwall fans from the ground for life. Sod the FA rules.

Is there history between the two that I'm not aware of?
  • Options
    While taking my dog Bisto for a walk, listened to 5 Live Oldham vs. Liverpool. Mark 'Lorro Lorro Laughs' was the co-commentator or pundit. What an ungrateful git. He said there's no tv monitors, the bloke in front of him was tucking into a pie (not his first ever pie by the look of him), he is standing up and I can't see the pitch and the 'Corner Flag Suite' isn't as grand as it sounds, it looks like a train carriage just dumped into the corner there. Well Oldham ain't got the money Lorro - we ain't all Billy Big Buds Premier Clubs. Luckily Bisto got me home for the 2nd half and I watched it on the tele - oh good Liverpool went out. Tell me is 'Lorro' crying - I ain't!
  • Options
    While taking my dog Bisto for a walk, listened to 5 Live Oldham vs. Liverpool. Mark 'Lorro Lorro Laughs' was the co-commentator or pundit. What an ungrateful git. He said there's no tv monitors, the bloke in front of him was tucking into a pie (not his first ever pie by the look of him), he is standing up and I can't see the pitch and the 'Corner Flag Suite' isn't as grand as it sounds, it looks like a train carriage just dumped into the corner there. Well Oldham ain't got the money Lorro - we ain't all Billy Big Buds Premier Clubs. Luckily Bisto got me home for the 2nd half and I watched it on the tele - oh good Liverpool went out. Tell me is 'Lorro' crying - I ain't!
  • Options
    Sorry for the repeat!
  • Options
    Great day of cup football..very enjoyable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stone said:

Millwall at Luton revisited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx1UgBzuJZ8

I was there that night, ridiculous behaviour from the spanners.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Not my cup of tea but I can understand the fighting element of it and being with your pals and all that.etc

But the smashing up of people's shops and homes I dont get. Can't see much difference between that and the scum in the London riots.

Of course they never intimidate or involve anyone who doesn't want to be involved in it though and Im sure the terrified old dears and shopkeepers whose windows were put in called it on.
  • Options
    Likewise the kid's playground that got smashed up after they lost to Birmingham. Strange that they did that with them all being local and what not...
  • Options
    Was a different era then RCT though and Luton was as game as hell back then and were no shrinking violets

I get your point totally about the innocent folk but those were the days when anything and everything got smashed
  • Options
    As NLA says The Migs were quite a decent crew for their numbers.
  • Options
    Very able tel as well from memory
  • Options
    read their book by Tommy Robinson, they had some right old barnies
  • Options
    Tommy Robinson is that Stephen Lennon ?
  • Options
    no that was His name he wrote the books used to be their top boy.
  • Options
    Oh I thought he changed it from Lennon