Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

C.Palace vs. Charlton Ath | 2nd February 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2013
    BBCLondon94.9
    14:00 - 19:00

SATURDAY SPORT WITH PHIL PARRY
    02/02/2013
    Coverage of QPR v Norwich (12.45pm), Crystal Palace v Charlton and West Ham v Swansea.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Palace fans reckon Jedinak & Moritz are out. Dikgacoi (who scored at Valley) is in Africa & others out gives us hope.

Palace will check on skipper Mile Jedinak, who suffered an eye injury from a stray arm against Huddersfield on Wednesday night and may have to play in a mask.

Fellow midfielder Andre Moritz is also a doubt after suffering an ankle injury in the 1-0 defeat in Yorkshire.

Former Charlton defender Paddy McCarthy, full-back Joel Ward (both groin) and midfielder Owen Garvan (knee) are still out while Kagisho Dikgacoi is on African Nations Cup duty.
  • Options
    I'd bite yer hand off for a draw but can't see us getting anywhere near a result today 3-0 to the Croydon scummers
  • Options
    want to win this badly but they have the better team as much as it pains me to say.3-0 palace.
  • Options
    Steve Gritt to perform heroics in goal until a long ball over the top sticks in the mud perfectly for Kevin Mabbutt to drill home gleefully. Peter Nicholas to curl home an unstoppable free-kick and Charlton to pull one back late on with a deflected long shot from Dave Madden.....1-2.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hate these bastards. Just want a good showing and no rolling over to this circus of a football club. If we win or draw everyone wins at Soapy Towers, if we lose the cats will know to hide...
  • Options
    Have faith - we will not lose today. At least a draw, and I'm sticking with my 0-2 prediction.
  • Options
    One of THE games of the season .. COME ON YOU ADDICKSSSSSSSSAHHHHHHH !!!!
  • Options
    They have a lot of key players out today so could be our day. Another battling away performance brings the 3 points home to The Valley.
  • Options

Is it really 8 years since we sent the Palace down to Amarillo?

Looked too good for us at the Valley- even Wiggins was tied in knots.

Will need some luck to nick something today but you just never know..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there a live stream for this match?
  • Options
    I reckon 4-0 Palace

But My heart is screaming 2-0 CAFC
  • Options
    Is there a Match Thread, or am I being stupid? I can't find it.
  • Options
    And that's when I find it. Ignore.
  • Options
    One has just been started