Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lawrie

2»

Comments

• Options
    There was a moment in the second half against SWFC where he looked in an ideal position to take on their left back, but he didn't, instead waiting for Solly. Looked more like he was playing to instructions to me, but who knows??? Certainly works well with Solly and keeps the shape solid. Very good team player in my eyes.
  • Options
    He looked ill. Very out of breath. Uncharacteristic of him. He may have been ill, and wanted to come off?
  • Options

My player of the season so far

I agree. We are unbalanced without him and he's done we'll in my opinion.

• Options
    agreed
  • Options
    edited February 2013

mrbligh said:

I haven't been overly impressed with him. He was awful at right back, slightly better at rm, not worth half a mill IMO. Unless he bangs in the winner on Saturday of course

It's a good thing he didn't cost us half a mill then.....

Absolute bargain and has been one of our best players this season.
    400,000 then
  • Options
    Given the investment last summer (& addition of Fuller later) he has definitely been part of CAFC getting back to mid table Championship after all these years...
    Puts in a shift but loses composure on rare occasions when he is in shooting range...he has certainly Bernard getting better after a shaky start (apart from last week) will be interesting to see how he does in Feb and what the midfield looks like in August
  • Options
    He looks like the type of player who would fit in better in the middle to do all the dirty work. A more mobile Semedo.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mrbligh said:

mrbligh said:

I haven't been overly impressed with him. He was awful at right back, slightly better at rm, not worth half a mill IMO. Unless he bangs in the winner on Saturday of course

It's a good thing he didn't cost us half a mill then.....

Absolute bargain and has been one of our best players this season.
    400,000 then
    I heard it's something like £125,000 actually paid last summer, £125,000 next summer and a final £125,000 the summer after - by which time we'd have sold him to West Ham for £5million
  • Options
    that'll do me nicely!