Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Hot & Cold Brew?

My kids are nutso for Cadbury's Caramel highlights & Options White Choc , but for me its a no contest , PG Tips Tea , whats yours?

( Edit - Cold - John Smiths , Amstel)

Comments

• Options
    Pint of Legend, Dartmoor Brewery at Princetown.

• Options
    Haha i should have said hot drink , but i'm guessing beer is as a good a brew as any.
  • Options
    When I wake up it has to be a lovely cup of splosh with two sugars. PG, Typhoo, Tetleys it doesn't matter, just a cup of tea.
    Bought my missus a Dolce Gusto machine for Christmas and have developed a taste for their Chococinos.
  • Options
    Yorkshire tea for me. Sometimes yorkshire gold. Strong stuff.
  • Options
    Tea is an awesome drink as is an ice cold (quality) lager on a hot day.
  • Options

same here.
    I've never seen a tea plantation in Yorkshire though.
  • Options

same here.
    I've never seen a tea plantation in Yorkshire though.
    Piggy probably works there.

• Options
    Yorkshire tea for me to, no sugar, very small amount of milk, perfect.

On another note, their is not enough talk of Flares on this thread, sort it out!

• Options
    edited February 2013

Yorkshire tea for me to, no sugar, very small amount of milk, perfect.

On another note, their is not enough talk of Flares on this thread, sort it out!

Haha , this is the 'sedate' thread , for those that want to crank the 'pace' of life down a notch or two...

You just can't top the 'Lets talk Biscuits ' thread though :-0

• Options
    If your cup of tea gets cold you could plunge a flare into it to get it back up to temperature.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If your cup of tea gets cold you could plunge a flare into it to get it back up to temperature.

Nothing worse than taking a mouthful of tea just after you've left it for that little bit too long and it's gone cold. Or draining your mug, forgetting that you've been dunking and there's soggy crumbs lurking.

Could ruin my whole day that.
  • Options

Nothing worse than taking a mouthful of tea just after you've left it for that little bit too long and it's gone cold. Or draining your mug, forgetting that you've been dunking and there's soggy crumbs lurking.

Could ruin my whole day that.
    This. Or if you use full fat milk and it develops a skin. Groo!
  • Options
    Vietnamese Coffee is good - very sweet but seems to compliment the food.

Love coffee but cannot drink it black for some reason. Can't be doing with many of these herbal teas either....I just like a nice cup of regular breakfast tea with a couple of Digestives for good measure...if I am pushing the boat out tea wise would never say no to Lady Grey :)
  • Options
    Just because you don't see PG Tips ads anymore doesn't mean it went away. Back in the 60/70s it happened every week. When it comes to drinking tea it's just what men do, I don't see the harm in it.
  • Options
    Hate drinking milk (can just abide it on cereal) as I was allergic as a kid and never grew the,taste for it, so black coffee and green tea are my limit. Oh, and not-very-milky hot chocolate.

Cold drinks I'd say good ciders and lagers. And Lilt.
  • Options
    The fact I don't drink normal tea does make me feel like I've failed as an Englishman from time to time though!
  • Options
    My word.
  • Options
    Bovril on a bitterly cold day
    Ice cold Stella on a hot summer day.
  • Options
    Tea for me...Dilmahs red lable or PG Tips if I can get them....Dont think you can beat ice cold water on a hot day, but I like mixing Orange Juice with a Sprite too.
  • Options
    Bitter in the winter; lager in the summer. Though as our summers have gotten worse and worse, I have been drinking bitter all year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For any time of day, it has to be tea. Never really fancy a nice pint of Harveys at 7am.
  • Options
    Hot...tea, Cold...any decent pint of bitter, when the weather is very hot (not that often) then a good quality lager.
  • Options
    This thread should be called The Old Breed of Supporters
  • Options
    redcarter said:

This thread should be called The Old Breed of Supporters

Pint of Old Peculier, perhaps

• Options
    Diet coke (with ice, out of a glass bottle)

Coffee

Stella at a push ; )
  • Options
    Strong tea has to be strong tiny bit of milk

A nice pint of strongbow with ice

Or if pushing the boat out a wimpy strawberry milkshake
  • Options
    Hot - Yorkshire tea, or bica cheia (espresso with a touch more water added).
    Cold - real ale.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Bitter in the winter; lager in the summer. Though as our summers have gotten worse and worse, I have been drinking bitter all year.

You should try a summer ale if it ever does get hot again Stig. Hopback Summer Lightening or Shepherd Neame Whitstable Bay Organic are two particular favourites of mine...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    If I fancy a drink on a hot day then a bottle of Friels cider out of the freezer or a nice pint of Coors light with a top.

In the mood for a soft drink then A&W or Barqs root beer over ice or just a well chilled full fat Coke.

Oh, or Rubicon lychee juice (with or without a shot of vodka) with ice.
  • Options
    Working outside early in the morning I've developed a taste for Greggs tomato soup and dip 2 sausage rolls in it. yum.