Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Hot & Cold Brew?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tea
    Guiness
  • Options

Working outside early in the morning I've developed a taste for Greggs tomato soup and dip 2 sausage rolls in it. yum.

Top notch comfort food! I just use Linda McCartney veggie sausage rolls. Plus lots of white pepper.
  • Options
    M&S Gold Label, a small dash of milk and no sugar.
    Then 2 cups of proper coffee when I get to work.
  • Options
    Haven't had a hot drink since 1985. True story.

Best cold drink, in the world, bar none, is Rubicon of the mango variety! Installed a fridge under my desk just for the Rubicon.
  • Options
    Sainsburys Gold Lable tea is lovely.
    A slice of lemon in the hot weather in it is also lovely.
    Point of order Mr Speaker, but I feel the 'strength' of tea is about the quality of tea, length of infusion, and the temperature of the water used, not about the amount of milk in it.
    The amount of milk is about, 'milky/not very milky', not strength.
    Remember too, never put too much milk in tea for a guest in case they don't want that much, you can always add a bit more if needed, but you can't take it out if there is too much!
  • Options
    Been drinking more and more green tea of different types, lately. Getting worried that I might start knitting me own jumpers next.
  • Options
    Just enjoying a cup of M&S Ceylon tea - very nice. But my favourites would be Earl Grey and Darjeeling.
    Came to tea late in life and liking it more and more.
    For a cold drink I like a nice sparkling water.

Over the last few years I've given up on the alcohol and coffee.
  • Options

Stig said:

Bitter in the winter; lager in the summer. Though as our summers have gotten worse and worse, I have been drinking bitter all year.

You should try a summer ale if it ever does get hot again Stig. Hopback Summer Lightening or Shepherd Neame Whitstable Bay Organic are two particular favourites of mine...
    Whistable Bay is nice, agreed!
  • Options
    Hot: Can't start day without cappuccino - Ephiopian/Costa Rican ground beans. Double espresso if running.

Cold - Winter: Still can't beat English ales (Badgers Champion/London Pride - available here) or Guinness. That said Sam Adams sesaonal brews very good also (Octoberfest, winter lager, Chocolate bok), Breckenridge Brewery Avalanche Ale excellent. Summer: Ice cold Corona on a hot day, can't beat that!
  • Options
    Hot: Mocha with double espresso

Cold: Pink grapefruit and cloudy lemonade

Alcoholic: Peroni/San Miguel ice cold from the bottle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One more vote for Yorkshire Gold.

Cold - I just LUUURVE ginger beer. Had some homemade stuff off a roadside vendor in Grenada recently. Superb stuff but very, very strong natural ginger. Couldn't taste anything else for about 6 hours.
  • Options
    Obviously nothing beats a tea. But I am partial to a bovril on a cold day. (By the way I'm 21 and sit east so no comments about west please)
  • Options

Obviously nothing beats a tea. But I am partial to a bovril on a cold day. (By the way I'm 21 and sit east so no comments about west please)

Give it time , give it time , you will migrate when you turn 30 , its your destiny! :-0

• Options
    Hot - Tea. just boiled the kettle to start on my sixth one of the day.

Cold - pint of apple cider.
  • Options
    Hot: Earl Grey tea
    Room temp: a good single malt
    Cold: a good british beer
  • Options
    Hot: Whittards Caramel Flavoured Coffee.

Cold: real ale in all it's varieties - I have some favs, but I'm always willing to try one I've not had before.