Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fat people on mobility scooters

Comments

• Options
    Can you imagine what the new breed of supporter could do with access to this sort of equipment

We need to do a liverpool fc style fund raiser and get atleast 20
  • Options
    Have thought exactly the same for years, but for some I think that it's being in the scooter that's made them fat. Whichever, they're mostly just paying for years of neglecting their bodies.

Some are just like Andy Pipkin from Little Britain. One of my old neighbours had a mobility scooter and when it broke she just started walking everywhere instead and lost loads of weight!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    A guy ( i presume he lives local ) scares the pants of me , he has one and takes it out with his Grandson sitting on the handle , the kid can't be more than 2 years old , even seen him with his grandson on the handle bars riding it in the dark , should people have a license for this kinda stuff , or is it anything goes?
  • Options

A guy ( i presume he lives local ) scares the pants of me , he has one and takes it out with his Grandson sitting on the handle , the kid can't be more than 2 years old , even seen him with his grandson on the handle bars riding it in the dark , should people have a license for this kinda stuff , or is it anything goes?

I'm sure these are outside the licensing laws which is why so many people are using them.

New Eltham will be the new Benidorm soon:-)

• Options
    edited February 2013

Can you imagine what the new breed of supporter could do with access to this sort of equipment

We need to do a liverpool fc style fund raiser and get atleast 20

the scene from apocalypse now springs to mind. Imagine the hordes of millwall fans as they begin to tear into the innocent families at the valley in march. a distant sound begins to approach, the millwall fans turn their heads towards the noise. The sound slowly gets louder and louder, before you know it it’s deafening. then 20 red division fans come out through the fog created by their own smoke bombs. the sound of rise of the valkyries blares through the speakers at the side of their mobility scooters. flares fire from the front of the scooters disbursing the millwall fans. Then from behind the mobility cavalry a vast army of Charlton fans appear. Like archers in times gone by they hear the cry of fire and unleash a barrage of seats which fly down from the heavens on to the millwall fans below. as the spanners scatter not knowing what has hit them. The few that are remain are quickly mowed down by the scooters. The smoke clears. Bodies lie motionless on Floyd road. COYR!
  • Options
    We could give them lances and they could spear 2 or 3 at once

Then pile them up on the basket so each person could get a better kill rate
  • Options
    Ha ha Karim...."I love the smell of flare smoke in the morning".

• Options
    He is on to something I reckon
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/4476739.GRAVESEND__Teenager_s_mobility_scooter_Speed_Machine_gets_makeover/

There was an earlier article about this guy, he got the mobility scooter as it was cheaper to buy/run than a car.
  • Options
    'Jabba the Hutt on a magic carpet' brilliant!

Honestly can't stand massive lazy fatties on them. They love to just clear people out the way on the pavement.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep I would
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the woman on hers in Welling? (not a big woman, but elderly) with two snarling dogs attached to the handle bars. She screams at people (with dogs) to cross over as her dogs will bite. Its like the chariot race in Ben Hur.
  • Options
  • Options
    Stick that in your pipe and wish you had one
  • Options
    I used to live next door to right eccentric bloke who 'souped up' his mobility scooter by installing an old reel to reel tape player on the front. He even attached a skateboard to the back for his elderly wife so they could go to Asda. Was hilarious watching them going down the street - she kept flying off and threatening him with all sorts!
  • Options
    If you want to get down the shops quickly, then one of these is a must

• Options
    Oggy on his way to The Valley

• Options
    Fanny in the West Stand Car Park

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Don't know how these machines manage to get up hills with these Chubbas on them especially when a family car with a bit of power in the engine struggles.
  • Options
    LOL LOL.
  • Options
    Lookout smallwall are coming to the valley!!! ;-)
  • Options

Stick that in your pipe and wish you had one

Yeah , that beasty works a treat , put a mower on the back and we could trim the grass at the Valley (If there was some).

• Options
    I saw this title and thought "oh no, another thread about Sheffield Wednesday"
  • Options
    Henry after winning the CL "Formula one experience" raffle.
  • Options
    Quadraphenia 2013 remake!
  • Options
    I've seen a stretch one, where two fatties can get on it.
  • Options
    Granbrettas.