Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fat people on mobility scooters

13»

Comments

• Options
    why is it ok for fatties to drive o the path but yclists can be hit with a £30 charge for doing so
  • Options
    Orpington high street is plagued with them!

I got run over by one about ten years ago in a pub by the local old lush on one. Whilst an excellent mobility aid they are a menace
  • Options
    Had a total nutter come zooming down the ramp of Beckenham Sainsburys' car park a while back, straight onto the road nearly getting himself killed and then pootled along the road causing a big jam behind him. You wonder what goes through these people's heads!
  • Options

Had a total nutter come zooming down the ramp of Beckenham Sainsburys' car park a while back, straight onto the road nearly getting himself killed and then pootled along the road causing a big jam behind him. You wonder what goes through these people's heads!

Probably, 'got to get to Greggs' before it shuts

• Options
    How could/would ya?
  • Options

You wonder what goes through these people's heads!

I must get home, I've pissed myself again.
  • Options
    Round my way I see a bloke who I know is a heroin addict trundling round on one. Doesn't seem to need it when he's bounding up the stairs to where his dealer lives.

He's not a chubster though.
  • Options
  • Options

You wonder what goes through these people's heads!

I must get home, I've pissed myself again.
    Its your age, Dave!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone else seen the old boy on his scooter around Gravesend? He thinks its as fast as a car and drives it in the middle of the frog, hand signals the lot! lol Gonna get himself killed if he ain't already!
  • Options
    Saw a big, fat, and bald guy on one near our ground the other day. Yelling abuse at kids and swearing.

Realise now it was the fat SW supporter with his shirt on.

Now we all know why they are called the 'massives'.

'Operationpig' is in fact Sunday Lunch.
  • Options
    I had to rescue a ‘rotund’ old fella outside my old house once after he his one turned over and flipped him into a grass ditch between the road/pavement. He wanted me to get the chair out the road first so I dutifully tried to oblige. Only problem with these electric efforts is you can’t just push them along as they are in gear and they are very heavy. So once I had got it back upright I couldn’t move it unless I pushed the little throttle control to drive it along. This however is incredibly difficult whilst standing up so the only option was to ‘get in’ it an drive it to safety on the pavement.

But, during this bit, there happened to be a car the drove past who’s first sight was me whizzing around whilst a disabled old fella was face down in a ditch. After a brief set to it was all sorted out once I managed to get the old guy out and verify that I was actually helping and not turfed him out for an afternoons joyride….
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teB-1NjACLI

Imagine them in one of these! Lethal.