Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else got Fleetwood mac tickets..?

Well I ave. An I'm well chuffd!**!

Comments

• Options
    No, not Fleetwood Mac, but I am thinking of trying to get tickets for OMD in March at Margate.
  • Options
    Shouldn't this be in the Rumours thread
  • Options
    I was going to but much like when Kraftwerk tickets went on sale I remembered that I was never that into them in the first place and wasn't going to suddenly claim to be.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

No, not Fleetwood Mac, but I am thinking of trying to get tickets for OMD in March at Margate.

I'm going to that, saw OMD support Simple Minds the other year and they were superb. Can't wait.

• Options
    cafckev said:

I'm going to that! Was hoping to get to Fleetwood Mac but not sure if we were able to pick up tickets.
  • Options
    Fleetwood Mac for me died when Peter Green left.One of the best blues guitarists I have ever seen.Fleetwood Mac was and always will be: Peter Green,Danny Kirwan,Jeremy Spencer,John McVie,Mick Fleetwood.
  • Options
    Rumour has it that Cris McVie might be in the line up. I went to the last gig at Wembley (detest the venue) and enjoyed the gig. It was either Fleetwood Mac or The Who with the heads falling in favour of the The Who.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

cafckev said:

I'm going to that! Was hoping to get to Fleetwood Mac but not sure if we were able to pick up tickets.
    I knew you would be going, i found out because your dad mentioned it on another site so that is how I found out about it.
  • Options
    Thought about it but ultimately the tickets are to expensive. oh well.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

I knew you would be going, i found out because your dad mentioned it on another site so that is how I found out about it.

Oh of course, saw your comment the other day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still not managed to get hold of tickets. Still looking for 2 Fleetwood Mac tickets at the 02 arena for tomorrow/Wednesday...preferably not one of the high tiers if anyone knows of any going at face value.
  • Options

Still not managed to get hold of tickets. Still looking for 2 Fleetwood Mac tickets at the 02 arena for tomorrow/Wednesday...preferably not one of the high tiers if anyone knows of any going at face value.

You're best off finding the event on facebook and messaging anyone who says they have spares.
  • Options
    I'm off to see them in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks. Couldn't get London tickets so just thought eff it.!
  • Options
    Just on the way home from tonights O2 gig. Pretty good show, anyone else go?
  • Options
    went last night, going back again Friday night and can't wait to see Christine McVie perform Don't Stop with the band once again. Will be worth the admission alone.
  • Options
    Just got back
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Shouldn't this be in the Rumours thread

Well I found that funny..........................:-D
  • Options
    What time did they actually start?
  • Options
    I was most disappointed with the show last night. Probably one of the worse gigs I've ever been to. Only successful part was Stevie Nicks singing Sarah and two guitar solos by Lyndsey. Was it uncle Albert playing drums last night?
  • Options
    815 with a 3 hour non stop set. I got back home at 2am Wednesdy morning as a result, so taking the car on Friday. No matter how much I love the band, would have preferred a 2 1/2 hour set and a little less self indulgence 2/3rds of theway through. We all know that you are an amazing guitarist Mr Buckingham.... For those still to go, enjoy, they are in terrific form for a band in their 60s+
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @Pavo If you park at B&Q/cinema and jump on the bus for a couple of minutes it's FAR easier (and quicker) than parking at the o2 itself. Left my seat @10:58 last night. Back home in New Eltham @11:23. 25 mins to get home from a gig? Fantastic!
  • Options
    Cheers F-Blocker. Any idea of bus number mate? Can look up on internet if you don't kow off teh top of your head.
  • Options
    Pavo said:

Cheers F-Blocker. Any idea of bus number mate? Can look up on internet if you don't kow off teh top of your head.

All or any of them.

• Options
    Riviera said:

Pavo said:

All or any of them.

Apart from the 188 and the 108 towards stratford
  • Options
    cheers both
  • Options
    Or walk from B&Q to the 02 is only a fraction over a mile.
  • Options

Riviera said:

Pavo said:

All or any of them.

Wrong!

188 doesn't stop at B&Q. 108 to Stratford does and goes to 02.

For goodness sake Nathan, we all know you're as thick as two short planks, but as a Charlton fan you should know your buses!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Pavo said:

All or any of them.

Wrong!

188 doesn't stop at B&Q. 108 to Stratford does and goes to 02.

For goodness sake Nathan, we all know you're as thick as two short planks, but as a Charlton fan you should know your buses!
    Re-read your post then come back to me
  • Options
    Oh dear.