Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else got Fleetwood mac tickets..?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Only a Charlton messageboard could start a thread about one of the world's best loved rock bands and descend into an argument about bus route numbers!
  • Options
    Or only Nat could.

If you want to point out that you can't get a 188 from B&Q/Odeon to N Greenwich why not also mention all the other buses that don't use that route? 89 177 286 53 54 51 124 etc.

All the buses that stop at Sainsburys/B&Q/Odeon (The stop mention in the original post by F-Blocker) go to N Greenwich. The 188 doesn't go on that route so no need to bring it in to the discussion.

The 108 towards Stratford does stop there and does go to N Greenwich.

I love buses.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/
  • Options
    OR YOU COULD JUST WALK YOU LAZY SO AND SO!!
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Only a Charlton messageboard could start a thread about one of the world's best loved rock bands and descend into an argument about bus route numbers!

dickplumb said:

Fleetwood Mac for me died when Peter Green left.One of the best blues guitarists I have ever seen.Fleetwood Mac was and always will be: Peter Green,Danny Kirwan,Jeremy Spencer,John McVie,Mick Fleetwood.

Peter Green was in the crowd on Wednesday and they dedicated a song to him. Wonder what he makes off the current line up.
  • Options
    For goodness sake! This thread is about buses!
  • Options
    Excellent show last night.

Far too many youngsters there though. Shouldn't they be at home watching strictly popstars or whatever they call it?