Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pancake Day!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hope you all enjoy yours. Turns out we haven't got a non stick pan as you can see by the pictures
    Yet it didn't stick when I decided to flip it
  • Options

johnny73 said:

If you do get maple syrup make sure you buy the 100% pure kind instead of the one blended with carob fruit syrup the difference in taste is significant.

Like a man who knows his maple syrup. I lived in Canada for a few years so know how good the best stuff tastes. Definitely worth paying a bit extra.
    Nice on bacon
    Yep! And scrambled eggs.

Had it like that in America where they basically have everything on one plate for breakfast and it ends up mixing in together. Tastes lovely!
  • Options

johnny73 said:

If you do get maple syrup make sure you buy the 100% pure kind instead of the one blended with carob fruit syrup the difference in taste is significant.

Like a man who knows his maple syrup. I lived in Canada for a few years so know how good the best stuff tastes. Definitely worth paying a bit extra.
    Nice on bacon
    Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon is epic
  • Options
    Oakster, did you just say 'free pancake breakfasts'?! Do you need a housesitter for July?
  • Options
    Haha randy hunt!

Just back from my Dads. I went round and made him six.. Think he was fairly happy when I left.
  • Options

Oakster, did you just say 'free pancake breakfasts'?! Do you need a housesitter for July?

http://www.freestampedepancakes.com/

each red pin is a free pancake breakfast....!!!
  • Options
    Oh, Canada....