Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Shot Dead in Dartford

2»

Comments

• Options

RIP's for a piece of shit like that...yet an innocent woman shot dead in SA a few days ago has jokes made about her by members of this forum. What the hell has distance got to do with pity or empathy for our fellow man?

The jokes were more about pistorious and his legs to be fair. It's not like everyone was saying haha she's dead. Also no one deserves to get shot in the arse.
  • Options
    Calm down, there's like 1 rip in this thread from someone who had the bloke mentioned on their facebook.

Hardly a shrine.
  • Options
    Oh behave. Who has said RIP? A few people last week who didn't know full story.

• Options
    VG I'm not digging out anyone on this thread and I'm sorry if it seemed that way, but it's the general mindset that upsets me so much. It happens on all social media over and over again.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

• Options
    Feel sorry for his son more than anything. He didn't deserve to see his dad killed like that.
  • Options

RIP's for a piece of shit like that...yet an innocent woman shot dead in SA a few days ago has jokes made about her by members of this forum. What the hell has distance got to do with pity or empathy for our fellow man?

The jokes were more about pistorious and his legs to be fair. It's not like everyone was saying haha she's dead. Also no one deserves to get shot in the arse.
    Does that mean I can make jokes about the boy, as he's not the one that died?

No he's not a celebrity with no legs.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I probably dont get out enough lol.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Doesnt seem like a great loss to humanity.In fact the opposite. Hope they can borrow Pistorius lawyers.