Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St. Valentine's Day

What a bloody swizz !! £4.50 for a crappy little card.

Worse thing is we've been married 13 years and I f***ing hate the old hag!!!

I'm making my own card next year !!

Comments

• Options
    First year in seven I don't have to bother.

Although saying that, I got the ex a thank you card last year as there was not much else left on the way home from work.
  • Options
    Fancy going for a drink?
  • Options

What a bloody swizz !! £4.50 for a crappy little card.

Worse thing is we've been married 13 years and I f***ing hate the old hag!!!

I'm making my own card next year !!

Card Factory, is the way to go. Good quality cards for 99P.
    Don't every buy cards & flowers from Moon Pig, flowers are shite.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Good night to pull. Go to the gym/ pub/ anywhere and most women there are likely single and unfulfilled having failed to find a man to give their life a modicum of meaning and validity.

• Options

Good night to pull. Go to the gym/ pub/ anywhere and most women there are likely will be single and unfulfilled having failed to find a man to give their life a modicum of meaning and valididity.

Probably right. I should have gone to the Gym. But no. Spurs v Lyon at WHL for me. And I wonder why I'm single lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Charlton fans don't have Eurpean nights to worry about which has enabled us to enhance our rep as out and out ladies' men studs ;-)
  • Options

Good night to pull. Go to the gym/ pub/ anywhere and most women there are likely single and unfulfilled having failed to find a man to give their life a modicum of meaning and validity.

This. I've a date with my gym, no doubt it will be 100% blokes when I get there.
  • Options
    I plan to buy junk food and sit watching cute red panda vids on Youtube. I wish I was joking.
  • Options
    Best thing about Valentines this year is Die Hard 5 comes out
  • Options
    please don't let this turn into a thread where images are posted of sexy any women in Valentines lingerie.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

please don't let this turn into a thread where images are posted of sexy any women in Valentines lingerie.

You mean like this?

• Options
    Every day is Valentines Day with my missus.
  • Options

• Options
    pmsl nice one Rodders.
  • Options
    Five pound fucking fifty nine pence for a bloody card in WH Smiths. What a rip off!
  • Options
    Got a really nice one from Marks for just £2.75.
  • Options

• Options
    JT

Love your gifs mate
  • Options
    Lol. Got to love lloyd christmas
  • Options
    So romantic .

"I'm going to buy the Mrs flowers and a card and take her to dinner all because clinton cards tell me to"

Ridiculous
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:

So romantic .

"I'm going to buy the Mrs flowers and a card and take her to dinner all because clinton cards tell me to"

Ridiculous

I completely agree but not worth the shit I'd face from 'Er Indoors if I just ignored it totally. Hence a token card and a vague promise to take her out for dinner some other time.

• Options
    Booked a table for two. Hope she likes snooker.
  • Options
    Im going football training Thursday. She'll love that im sure
  • Options
    roses, balloon, chocolates all delivered to the house...£30. job done.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2013
    ..and what about the actual missus?
  • Options
    Trevors sorting hers
  • Options
    My first Valentine day with my now wife was spent sitting next to Stuart Balmer in a restuaraunt in Blackeath.
  • Options
    anyone know who st valentine is and where i can find the bastard?!
  • Options
    Bloody nightmare every year. I think we have fallen out at least 7 times out of the 10 Valentines Days we have been together. Expectations are always set way too high which just sets you up for a big disappointment. Tomorrow it's (1) Nice Card (2) Bottle of nice/expensive perfume to open (3) Cute mug - to replace the one she hinted was broken at work (4) bring flowers home from work and (5) M&S meal for 2 - cooked by yours truly for a change (6) watch all her stuff and stay off the Ipad for the evening........................and yet I'll bet ya it still all goes wrong!! :-(
  • Options
    Blimey, sounds like you picked yourself a very high maintenance woman Meldrew.

Good luck!