Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Real Madrid v Manchester United

So what does everyone think ? Is this really "tye game the world wants to see"?

I'm surprised at Ferguson's starting line up, I think I would have had Cleverley in the middle. I'm assuming Vidic is injured as I'm really not sure Johnny Evans is the man for this task.

Comments

• Options
    Where can i watch this without having sky
  • Options
    dizzee said:

firstrowsport
  • Options
    shine166 said:

dizzee said:

firstrowsport
    Good man. Thanks mate
  • Options
    Looking forward to it.

Utd to go through on away goals after two draws.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

shine166 said:

dizzee said:

firstrowsport
    Good man. Thanks mate
    no problem, should b a gooden

• Options
    A lot of protection in Carrick and Jones for the back 4. Probably for Evans who will struggle against this Madrid team.

1-0 Madrid

Then united to win at Old Trafford taking them through. Can see that being high scoring however.
  • Options
    Real's number 7 looks half decent.
  • Options

Real's number 7 looks half decent.

Solly would have him...

• Options
    It's a tough call watching this as to who I detest more Manure or the oily one in the No.7 shirt for RM, who isn't a bad player but just gets on my tits with all the pouting to camera. It's a dilema......
  • Options
    Real Madrid have just bought on a 9 year old girl with a big nose!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got 2-1 Rio LGS @ 375s... Send him up for corners instead of Evans please Fergie!
  • Options
    The ref in this match has been so close to the play all game. He must have run about 20km.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    It has been a very good game as was the Valencia/PSG game last night. Both sides trying to attack, no ultra defensive stuff
  • Options
    Sergio Ramos is such a mincer. Is there a bigger tart in world football?
  • Options
    Cracking game, Evans and Jones were superb.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Sergio Ramos is such a mincer. Is there a bigger tart in world football?

Busquets?
  • Options
    Jones was rubbish what you talking about
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Jones was rubbish what you talking about

Sorry, I meant the other centre half, Ferdinand!

Jones honest but limited.
  • Options
    29 shots from Real. United had one hit the bar, one off the line and one flash across goal as well. Could have been 5-2 5-3 6-2 6-3... anything, never a 1-1!

David De Gea MOM surely
  • Options
    De Gea had a good game, but whenever I watch him I'm just waiting for a calamity.

Great result for united, up there with some of their best in Europe - thought they'd lose by 2 or 3 before the game

Also have to say I love Betfair's "cash out" feature - I had Real to win and cashed out in the 89th min and got all of my stake back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Betfair.

I thought Jones had an excellent game keeping the Madrid attackers relatively quiet.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Also have to say I love Betfair's "cash out" feature - I had Real to win and cashed out in the 89th min and got all of my stake back

so did you have to lay more of them at a wide price .... i don't understand how you could get your risk back without risking a load more when your bet was 'losing' at that time
  • Options

29 shots from Real. United had one hit the bar, one off the line and one flash across goal as well. Could have been 5-2 5-3 6-2 6-3... anything, never a 1-1!

David De Gea MOM surely

Well that's football. Thank goodness it's not decided by Opta.
    It was 1-1 and whether that fits in with the ridiculous amount of stats that we have to put up with these days is immaterial.
  • Options

se9addick said:

so did you have to lay more of them at a wide price .... i don't understand how you could get your risk back without risking a load more when your bet was 'losing' at that time
    I guess it depends on the particular circumstances of the game. 89th minute of this match Real had been pretty much camped out in Uniteds half for the whole second half so there's were enough people still betting on Real to get the goal and win the game to keep enough cash in the "Real to win" market to allow you lay off your bet. Doubt it would work in most games where it's a draw at 89 mins, just got lucky this time.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    fairplay , i never understood that cash out thingy and never used it ....although i'm on a personal hiatus from betfair due to my gambling illness/weakness/shitness/wankness
  • Options
    Real were odds on to win. As low as 1.6 on betfair pre game and also at half time. It's impossible you could trade out with 1 minute to go and not lose money because by that point Real's odds were so much higher than when you placed the bet.

• Options
    Was a good game, certainly lived up to the hype. Lots of very good chances (and good saves from each end).

Why on earth didn't Giggs shoot first time when it just opened up for him towards the end?!
  • Options

Real were odds on to win. As low as 1.6 on betfair pre game and also at half time. It's impossible you could trade out with 1 minute to go and not lose money because by that point Real's odds were so much higher than when you placed the bet.

I'm not making it up ! I backed Madrid at 2.54 earlier today, looking at "my bet history" I was able to lay them off at 2.49 at 21.32 this evening (I guess that's how the "cash out" option works)
  • Options
    We must be talking about different bets then if you backed it at 2.54 earlier today. Madrid were never higher than 1.8 in the past few days and were backed into 1.6 pre kick off.

So i've no idea what bet you had to get odds of 2.54

• Options

fairplay , i never understood that cash out thingy and never used it ....although i'm on a personal hiatus from betfair due to my gambling illness/weakness/shitness/wankness

Don't call it an illness you'll be hung on here!