Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton v Millwall and Sky

I have a mate who goes home and away, does not give anyone grief,just loves his team.He is wondering whether the timing of Sky's breaking news story is coincidental or deliberate.
Luton as we know has a large ethnic community and if you are marched down Dunstan road you can only be aware of that.He hates those fans who revel in Millwall's bad name;however he questions whether Sky are really interested in the racist issue or just interested in getting this story to run and run to fill up broadcasting space.He hopes Sky will be dissapointed but sadly he feels that they will have plenty of material to use.He has a point the timing does seem strange.

Comments

• Options
    Does your friend have a space bar on his keyboard? If so let him type next time.
  • Options
    and just to make your question, make a bit more sense..... what is the sky story ?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    They gathered footage from games in 2012 before Millwall even knew who their third round opponents were, let alone fifth round. I don't see this standing up, seems like it's just another Millwall "conspiracy" against the media and the police and they're getting their excuses in early for what will probably be the inevitable.
  • Options
    so your "mate" is trying to make out that old tired bollox that "not all Smallwall are c++ts" blah blah-----bad press blah blah.
    ask yourself (sorry your mate) why he/she etc sing "no one likes us" and glory in ths scum shit that they do ?

f++k em all
  • Options
    Sorry. The investigative journalism piece that focussed on racism at Millwall in the week.
  • Options
    I knew I should have put my tin hat on.
  • Options
    Ah, well im sure it will kick off anyway. Millwall have been given a pub (deja vu) opposite one of the home fans main pub

FRom beds police...

Arrangements: Luton Town FC v Millwall FC

Two licensed premises have agreed to open their doors to welcome Millwall football fans on Saturday prior to the FA Cup game on Saturday.

Déjà Vu Bar on High Town Road and nearby Charlie Brown’s club (corner of Dudley Street and Midland Road) will open at 10am for away fans prior to the 12.45 kick off. Both are only yards from Luton central railway station.

Other town centre pubs will open as normal, but will serve home fans only.

The fifth round tie is a sell-out, with Millwall bringing 1500 fans to Kenilworth Road. The policing operation for the day is being overseen by Chief Supt Mike Colbourne who warns that those who have not got tickets should not to travel to the game.

"Please don’t travel to Luton if you haven’t been lucky enough to get a ticket for the game as you will be unable to get into the ground, and unless you are a home fan you will not be able to watch it on a screen in a Luton pub either.”
  • Options
    Wont just be Millwall they need to look out for, Luton MIGS will be well up for it, I expect major problems TBH.
  • Options
    they've only got 4 pubs in the whole of luton?!
  • Options
    How can they stop ticketless Millwall fans from watching on a big screen in a Luton pub?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think they are related at all to be honest - the media has been banging on about the racism thing ever since the John Terry incident in October 2011.

They caught a bloke at Millwall using racist language 50 odd times - not as if they wasn't going to show it was it?
  • Options
    ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Probably more to do with Martin Sordell.
  • Options

Probably more to do with Martin Sordell.

is he Marvin's brother..;o)

• Options

ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!!!!

Get back behind your sofa Soapy !!!!
  • Options
    The Luton migs will be nowhere the millwall that I know going there looking to jib or loiter will go through them in a mini second .
  • Options
    nolly said:

The Luton migs will be nowhere the millwall that I know going there looking to jib or loiter will go through them in a mini second .

Maybe helpful to give their names to the police now then.
  • Options
    nolly said:

and what if Lutons MILFs turn out?
  • Options

nolly said:

and what if Lutons MILFs turn out?
    They'll go through them in a mini-second.
  • Options
    Ha, I know of at least two SmallWall fans going to Luton that don't have tickets. Silly c***s!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are so many Millwall going to have a row this time around? All because they decided to smash the place up in the 80s? Not really sure why they feel as though this is going to be some sort of 'rivalry' match.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Why are so many Millwall going to have a row this time around? All because they decided to smash the place up in the 80s? Not really sure why they feel as though this is going to be some sort of 'rivalry' match.

Luton did one of their pubs in Surrey Quays not too long ago.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

apparently it's a practice for some game in march.
  • Options
    No one likes them, so why should they care!?
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Sorry. The investigative journalism piece that focussed on racism at Millwall in the week.

Don't be sorry mate, you always get the stupid keyboard bravehearts on this forum. Bad parenting tells me they have no respect for anyone.
  • Options
    Er, I'm not sure that Luton fans are exactly spotless when it comes to racism, or hooliganism, either. The EDL were formed from a crew of Luton supporters. And ask any York fans about Luton after they won the play-offs against them.
  • Options
    The piece was shot and put together at least nine months ago, and went through a lot of approvals before hitting the air. The lawyers wereall over it. It was then scheduled to go to air as soon as it was fully approved. There's a lot of assumption leading to conspiracy theories on this which are, frankly, utterly ridiculous.
  • Options
    Two sets of scum, in a "who's cock is biggest" competition all allegedly to kick off in one of the countries biggest toilets, can't wait!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The piece was shot and put together at least nine months ago, and went through a lot of approvals before hitting the air. The lawyers wereall over it. It was then scheduled to go to air as soon as it was fully approved. There's a lot of assumption leading to conspiracy theories on this which are, frankly, utterly ridiculous.

But the game in the footage v Leeds was only in November
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

pettgra said:

Don't be sorry mate, you always get the stupid keyboard bravehearts on this forum. Bad parenting tells me they have no respect for anyone.
    Sorry, but it was a simple question... I just wanted to know what sky report he was referring to. Did your parents not teach you to read before spouting off ??