Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton v Millwall and Sky

Comments

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The piece was shot and put together at least nine months ago, and went through a lot of approvals before hitting the air. The lawyers wereall over it. It was then scheduled to go to air as soon as it was fully approved. There's a lot of assumption leading to conspiracy theories on this which are, frankly, utterly ridiculous.

Wasn't it 18th November 2012 when they played Leeds?

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The piece was shot and put together at least nine months ago, and went through a lot of approvals before hitting the air. The lawyers wereall over it. It was then scheduled to go to air as soon as it was fully approved. There's a lot of assumption leading to conspiracy theories on this which are, frankly, utterly ridiculous.

Can't have been
  • Options
    So did Sky fix the cup draw too?

Talk about paraniod spanners
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

But the game in the footage v Leeds was only in November
    Good point - I was told nine months ago, so I would assume further footage was added as it was being edited. I was certainly told it took several months to get it to air.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Er, I'm not sure that Luton fans are exactly spotless when it comes to racism, or hooliganism, either. The EDL were formed from a crew of Luton supporters. And ask any York fans about Luton after they won the play-offs against them.

We had a little trouble last time we played there as well, a mate got picked out and hit because of his skin colour.

Again, that's not to say all Luton fans are dickheads but they have a higher percentage than the majority of clubs.

• Options
    nolly said:

The Luton migs will be nowhere the millwall that I know going there looking to jib or loiter will go through them in a mini second .

• Options
    What is that bloke doing?
  • Options

What is that bloke doing?

POW POW BRAPPP BRAPPP POW POW, gun man tings

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

But the game in the footage v Leeds was only in November
    Good point - I was told nine months ago, so I would assume further footage was added as it was being edited. I was certainly told it took several months to get it to air.
    Or whoever told you was talking bull.
  • Options
    No chance. More likely I misquoted him. Believe what you want to believe, now I think about it, it really doesn't matter to me in the least, so not sure why I'm getting involved! I think I just hoped I could offer some insight. But insight that implies there's no conspiracy is nowhere near as exciting as the dross being spouted on here! I'm going back to the movie threads.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky don't even have the rights to the FA Cup.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Sky don't even have the rights to the FA Cup.

Shhhh. You are ruining it for everyone
  • Options
    So Millwall need to look out for the MIG's, MILF's and possibly the WAG's.
    Anyone else need adding to this list?
  • Options

So Millwall need to look out for the MIG's, MILF's and possibly the WAG's.
    Anyone else need adding to this list?

MOG?
  • Options
    Beware of the MIG

• Options
    rananegra said:

Er, I'm not sure that Luton fans are exactly spotless when it comes to racism, or hooliganism, either. The EDL were formed from a crew of Luton supporters. And ask any York fans about Luton after they won the play-offs against them.

I know a couple of York lads who went to that play-off game and they don't mind admitting they were glad to get the hell out of Luton. Shit, shit town.

Can't we just napalm Kenilworth Rd on matchday and do away with them all?
  • Options
    Luton have lost one of their top boys to her majesty the ones I have spoken too today are excited but expect a shoeing
  • Options
    Come on The Hatters!
  • Options
    The way the press have been hyping it up is unbelievable, all over BBC London earlier about '85 and how they don't want a repeat. They have played each other loads of times since
  • Options
    Cup tie to add to the spice?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Im sure both clubs lower forms of humanity & sets of certain fans will not fail to put on a show for the media, after all this attention.

• Options

Come on The Hatters!

thought you'd say that;-)
  • Options
    Is it on TV - can't find it
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Is it on TV - can't find it

ESPN

• Options
    Espn
  • Options