Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

now its Coventry's turn............

124»

Comments

• Options
    LOL.
  • Options
    They should have stayed at Highfield Road after going fown from the Prem.
  • Options
    Good for Coventry, it looks as if they told the landlord (ACL) to shove it because the rent was too high and they would go and ground share.

Now they have arranged a ground share ACL have panicked and all of a sudden reduced the rent.

Tenant 1 Landlord 0
  • Options

Good for Coventry, it looks as if they told the landlord (ACL) to shove it because the rent was too high and they would go and ground share.

Now they have arranged a ground share ACL have panicked and all of a sudden reduced the rent.

Tenant 1 Landlord 0

I think Coventry's plan may have been a bit more sinister than that, and they may still carry it through.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    se9addick said:

Tenant 1 Landlord 0

I think Coventry's plan may have been a bit more sinister than that, and they may still carry it through.
    yep absolutely.
  • Options

Tenant 1 Landlord 0

there are also plans to build another stadium in Coventry as the new home for the sky blues .. excuse my Germanic French but this is fucking ridiculous, a skint 3rd tier club planning a new build while there is a perfectly good stadium ready for use within this small crumbling city of Coventry .. unless of course the 'plans' are merely another ruse to try for a rent reduction on the Ricoh
  • Options
    or force ACL into liquidation
  • Options
    The club are bang out of order in my opinion.

Agree to rent then renege on the deal deliberately trying to force through a reduction by threatening the whole existence of the company that funded the new stadium.

• Options
    they should just dump all toxic waste there and close the door