Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans being laughed at on talksport

Comments

• Options
    That proves it. Don't matter who you support, you can always take the piss out of Palace.
  • Options
    Pure gold.

Just got back from Russia, this has cured the jet lag, cheers.
  • Options
    LOL - are we absolutely sure it wasn't our fans that shattered the glass in those wing mirrors the other week, rather all 9,000 Nigels screeching Murrreeeeyy when he scored......
  • Options
    How come everyone else can see this, except them. Muppets.
  • Options
    Hahahaha. That is fantastic.
  • Options
    about time someone pointed out what pathetic prats that lot are quality.
  • Options

about time someone pointed out what pathetic prats that lot are quality.

Not Necessary. They do this themselves.
  • Options
    Absolutely class!
  • Options
    lol superb - love it!
  • Options
    Fella I work with is a Bristol City fan and is going down there tonight. I've warned him what to expect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Fella I work with is a Bristol City fan and is going down there tonight. I've warned him what to expect.

that he won't be able to have a piss and he'll have to stand up??

• Options

Off_it said:

that he won't be able to have a piss and he'll have to stand up??

No, that he's expected to let off flares and cause as much damage as possible.
  • Options
    Embarrasing, but I'd would'ya every one of them!

• Options
    This business of shouting the goalscorers surname, they got it from Europe. I first heard it in Germany at WC06. Now it seems to be throughout the Bundesliga and has spread to the Czechs too.

Which is no kind of excuse....
  • Options
    The Germans have been doing that for years, works for them. They tried it at the Emirates but it didn't catch on.
  • Options
    Is there anything else that could make me despise that football club more? If they reach the Premiershite I really do think it will be too hard to bear.
  • Options

This business of shouting the goalscorers surname, they got it from Europe. I first heard it in Germany at WC06. Now it seems to be throughout the Bundesliga and has spread to the Czechs too.

Which is no kind of excuse....

And the seven nation army goal music was from Euro 2012. All of these 'traditions' seem to work on the continent where the fans do create more of an intimidating/tribal atmosphere. Not in fucking Surrey.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    BDL said:

The Germans have been doing that for years, works for them. They tried it at the Emirates but it didn't catch on.

Well it is an advantage if you have an atmosphere in the first place :)

• Options
    It's the Palace way, steal an idea that works in another country and make it seem pathetic.

What do people think is next?

:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's the Palace way, steal an idea that works in another country and make it seem pathetic.

some kind of tram system like they have in san francisco....
  • Options

undoubtedly this....sooooo Palace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5iZVxnSr8
  • Options
    "Games helpers" - there's another one which is completely pointless! I saw them hanging around the Sainsbury's looking like they had absolutely sod all to do!
  • Options
    Oakster said:

undoubtedly this....sooooo Palace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN5iZVxnSr8
    replace those bears with chairs and you got a preview for march 16th.
  • Options
    Positively nauseating, especially the shrieking 'Murray' in a high-pitched voice. Grown men acting like a load of teenage girls. It just makes them seem even more plastic.
  • Options
    The worst thing for me was the actions they were all doing when singing that silly follow song.

It was like a big flash dance.

Things like this deserve no place at a football match!! Embarrassing!!
  • Options

would be good if they copied the Hunger Games.
  • Options
    Next will be a scarf above head "Walk On with hope..." type number.

Probably to the tune of that Celine Dion song from The Titanic but the scarves are replaced by fold away paper fans (Japan style) that become red and blue eagles when opened.

It will be quality and very "South London and Proud".

Knobs (or to coin an overused phrase - Pillocks) the lot of them.
  • Options
    What amazes me is that they call us clowns yet do everything in there power to make Selhurst like a Circus.
  • Options

I thought we invented the term 'stripey Nigels'

Don't flatter yourselves.

Millwall started it. You lot as usual copy every club around you instead of coming up with your own names.

Can you imagine us calling millwall 'spanners?' Would never happen.

Charlton = strange little club that no one even notices.