Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace fans being laughed at on talksport

Comments

• Except you Nigella, you complete twat. You're on our forum or hadn't you noticed ?
  • That is a bite of epic proportion. Cheers Nigel now back to the circus please x
  • Evening standard had the league table printed in it today with the london clubs in bold.

Palace in small font.

Even the shit rags know your not in London. Surrey mugs.
  • We copy every club around us do we ? Give us a few examples Maestro please...
  • Brilliant, no one steals more than the glazers.

What do you call Millwall, is it something really witty like pikes?
  • Altogether now....It's.........maestro, it's.........maestro.

See it works on you as well.

Back to the land of "south London and proud", teenage cheerleaders, games helpers, goal music, wooden seats, ultras (from Surrey), some foreign song about loving it...and your name is Nigel.
  • Eagles = Benfica (palaces real nickname is the Glaziers)

Red and blue stripes = Barca (palaces real colours are claret and blue

And a Charlton fan invented "spanners" as a nickname for Millwall fans. I remember it well.

• muurrry --------------murrrrrryyyyyy
  • Laughable that this harmless freak maestro is on here commenting but doesn't bother with charlton . Like I said they are fixated with us from countdown to charlton relegations to post of why they don't hate us that contradict themselves . Weird weird club and quite unique in the freak stakes .
  • Does anybody else read maestro/Nigel's message with that grating nasal like voice in their head that only Crystal Palace Eagles franchise fans are capable of?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013
    Never forget this famous saying
    We can't take the piss out of shit.

Mind you are palarse the exception that proves the rule?
  • cafctom said:

Does anybody else read maestro/Nigel's message with that grating nasal like voice in their head that only Crystal Palace Eagles franchise fans are capable of?

yes. exactly.typical laughable palace mug.
  • Sounds a bit like zippy chewing on a rubber duck
  • Apparently they dropped the Glen..... last night.

People don't like millwall because of the wanabes and thugs, people don't like palace because of the strangeness, people don't hate us because we're normal. I don't get why that's meant to be a bad thing?
  • Must be a parody surely? It fits the mould too well.
  • This business of shouting the goalscorers surname, they got it from Europe. I first heard it in Germany at WC06. Now it seems to be throughout the Bundesliga and has spread to the Czechs too.

Which is no kind of excuse....

True about it happening in Germany.
    I went to a Schalke match at their old stadium, so must be 10-15 years ago and the goalscorer's surname thing blew me away. They actually did a thing where the announcer said something along the lines of asking who scored, then:
    Announcer yells the forename
    Crowd shout the surname
    Announcer yells "danke" (thanks)
    Crowd shouts "Bitte" (you're welcome)
    Then they all went mental.

I thought it was awesome, but it was part of the supporters' culture there. It wouldn't work here.

Also Palace are no Schalke.
  • Maestro is a bit raw with the public humiliation of his/her joke of a football club in the local radio media. So pissed is he/she that he/she feels compelled to come on to CL and slag US off. After all we have never changed our club colours, employed cheerleaders, played goal muzac. Never been so innovative as say kid for a quid, the Valley Party, fans director on the board. Valley Express... The bloke/tart is a prize cu&t of the highest order and can fuck off. Enjoy your run of good form.
  • edited February 2013
    maestro said:

I thought we invented the term 'stripey Nigels'

Don't flatter yourselves.

Millwall started it. You lot as usual copy every club around you instead of coming up with your own names.

Can you imagine us calling millwall 'spanners?' Would never happen.

Charlton = strange little club that no one even notices.
    Do you know what the word irony means? Basically it's when.... fuck it. I despair.

Joke club, joke fans, always will be. I'm genuinely chuckling to myself while thinking about Palace. Below is a list of things respectable and admirable about your club:

Good night.
  • The main difference between us, scum and Nigels is that I've never known anyone to have scum or nigels as their second team. Mine is Udders BTW.
  • maestro said:

Millwall started it. You lot as usual copy every club around you instead of coming up with your own names.

Mureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Sponsored links:

• 'Murrays' is actually just as fitting a nickname as 'Nigels' now I think about it.

Can just see it now, on Builders From Hell or Homes Under The Hammer or some similar sort of program - "Hello, I'm Nigel Murray from Croydon"
  • edited February 2013
    We're just a traditional club with traditional values. We also have a history that no other club can rival (off of the field, I mean).

Palace have: Ultra's (which are 15 year old wannabe Italians). - you're from Surry not Rome!
    Cheerleaders - You're from Surrey not Seattle!
    Music after a goal is scored - You need this as your shitty ground has no atmosphere
    A cringey PA announcer that tries to get the crowd going - Same as above
    More goal music after the cringey bit - Same as above
    South London and Proud written on their shirts - I need no comment here!

All of this effort for a shitty little crowd of about 15,000 that just sit there and do nothing anyway.

Palace are the laughing stock of football, they're everything that every other club doesn't want in our game.

They are obsessed with us as well, but claim they don't even notice us, even though I have read numerous reports of their fans singing anti Charlton songs.

They go on about us not being rivals as they think it winds us up. When will they get it?

We don't care what you think of us. We don't care if you love us/hate us/like us/fantasise about us or whatever.

We hate you and your shitty little tin pot plastic club!!!

Thank you.

• edited February 2013
    Have they got Ronald McDonald as their marketing adviser?
  • burning a CAFC scarf on u tube but not caring about us !

And a Charlton fan invented "spanners" as a nickname for Millwall fans. I remember it well.

Don't forget the Brazillian away shirts either.

Don't forget the Brazillian away shirts either.
    Didn't they also have some ridiculous reason when they had that shirt with the diagonal sash thing.
  • We're just a traditional club with traditional values. We also have a history that no other club can rival (off of the field, I mean).

Palace have: Ultra's (which are 15 year old wannabe Italians). - you're from Surry not Rome!
    Cheerleaders - You're from Surrey not Seattle!
    Music after a goal is scored - You need this as your shitty ground has no atmosphere
    A cringey PA announcer that tries to get the crowd going - Same as above
    More goal music after the cringey bit - Same as above
    South London and Proud written on their shirts - I need no comment here!

All of this effort for a shitty little crowd of about 15,000 that just sit there and do nothing anyway.

Palace are the laughing stock of football, they're everything that every other club doesn't want in our game.

They are obsessed with us as well, but claim they don't even notice us, even though I have read numerous reports of their fans singing anti Charlton songs.

They go on about us not being rivals as they think it winds us up. When will they get it?

We don't care what you think of us. We don't care if you love us/hate us/like us/fantasise about us or whatever.

We hate you and your shitty little tin pot plastic club!!!

Thank you.

How can you diss a Club that invented "Eagles Express" which is still going strong...

What's that?

Oh.

As you were.

• A
    maestro said:

so Palace invented Ultras? Lol.
  • Its not even a matter of "coming up with our own names". You are Nigels, its as simple as that.

How inventive is the nickname of "clowns" by the way.....Is there an actual basis to it? Anything witty? Go on Maestro.
  • cafctom said:

Its not even a matter of "coming up with our own names". You are Nigels, its as simple as that.

How inventive is the nickname of "clowns" by the way.....Is there an actual basis to it? Anything witty? Go on Maestro.

Come from those who attend the Selhurst Circus as well. Bizarre. Never could you hope to stumble across a more delusional bunch of spotty, goofy, greasy pikeys.