Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Dyer's new movie only makes £602 at the box office

13»

Comments

• Options
    Do any of the tarts get their baps out?
  • Options

Yeah three of them, Prunella Scales, June Whitfield and Judi Dench...... Would ya X3?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Really?

Did that trailer make you laugh once? And remember that's made from the best bits of the whole film.
    As an expat who misses home any film that features London always has my heart.

An ex-colleague of mine who was stuck in Tokyo told me the same, although he missed the whole of England; he even had his Dad send out videos of Shillingbury Tales!

As for London Orm, do avoid London Boulevard, appalling.
    Enjoyed London Boulevard.
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:

Brilliant Mark Kermode review of this film. He really goes to town on it!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJY4GVP7KE

Should have copywrited the sit on a cake/stand on a rake observation

• Options
    edited February 2013
    supaclive said:

It's now taken a gross of £10,000. I would suggest the distributor won't be releasing a film theatrically again. New distributor - no idea why they thought this film would work - it's an absolute mish-mash of terrible

But Adam The Addick it is NOT better than Daylight Robbery!!!!

Its possible that the tax breaks they would have received for making the film made it worth their while.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/jun/22/tax-avoidance-secret-bad-british-film
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Yeah three of them, Prunella Scales, June Whitfield and Judi Dench...... Would ya X3?
    Defo Scales in Fawlty towers , those leather skirts , WALLOP!

• Options

Was that Derek Griffiths I saw in the trailer?? I thought he'd left us he's been that quiet for so long!!

Weirdly Derek Griffiths turned up on "Way To Go" on BBC3 recently. Something very amusing about a bloke you grew up watching on Play School now effing and blinding like a trooper...which was the point I suppose.

He must have a got a new agent.
    Used to love him on film fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5gE-AJQrrk
  • Options

Was that Derek Griffiths I saw in the trailer?? I thought he'd left us he's been that quiet for so long!!

He was in "The little old shop of stuff" on TV last year.

• Options

Used to dislike him but now realise he's just a bloke who (unfortunately for him) has been stereotyped to only play east end muppets. Still, bet he's doing okay for himself.

As for that Cockneys Vs Zombies trailer, Check out Chris powell in the hi-vis jacket with the shotgun (20 secs in).................

Just seen the film. That guy is deffo a younger fatter Chris Powell. Bloody good film.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    This film wasn't about Danny Dyer it was about the cream of BRITISH stage and film comedy actors of the last 50 years paying homage, respect and tribute to Ray Cooney. All about getting done on celluloid and while he is still alive so he could really appreciate it.

Just look on IMDB at the full cast. The last ever film for some legends. Cameo roles were paid a minimal amount to get round union rules, £250 or so and all donated to charity.