Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Reid - Boo or clap ?

Comments

• Options
    Clap. Classy player. Wish we had him now.
  • Options
    CLAP.
    Why as a matter of interest did "Riviera "put the word "FACT" directly after his [somewhat controversial] OPINION?
  • Options
    Cos he's an egg
  • Options

Buy the man a pint of Guinness.

And give him a guitar! Without a shadow of a doubt - CLAP!!
  • Options

Yeah definate big clap. He gave his all for the club and genuinely cared. The day we sold him was officially the day we gave up all hope of a swift-ish return to the Premier League. He was our only hope at the time and we bailed out and cashed him in when by all accounts he didn't want to leave.

No problem with Reid at all - decent player, decent bloke - but my understanding at the time was that he was quite keen to take the money on offer. So not by all accounts!
  • Options
    Wouldn't clap or boo him, but definitely one of the most naturally gifted players I've seen play for Charlton over the past 10 years.
  • Options

I'm gonna chuck a pie at him when he's taking a corner in the NWQ to distract him...

Maybe we can ask him on his opinion of Pukka pies?......................................
  • Options
    Clap, still think we would have went up if we had of kept him.
  • Options

Clap, still think we would have went up if we had of kept him.

Once he left that season you just knew any hope of promotion went as well.
  • Options
    He went from 15k a week to 55k a week....Wouldn't we all?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clap.
  • Options
    I heard on the radio about a university professor chappie testing how negativity affects sportsmen. He proved what we all know - booing ex players increases their performance. If Andy Reid gets booed he will score against us-Fact!
  • Options
    Why would anyone do anything other than clap Andy? After all, he made Murphy look shite!
  • Options
    He deserves a clap as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options

Never clap an opposing player regardless whether they have played for us or not. Give him respect the day before and the day after the game only.

Are you Pardoo in disguise?? ;-)
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Riviera said:

Anyone who Boo's at anything but a pantomime is a tosser -Fact.

Anyone who puts an apostrophe in a plural word is a tosser - Fact :-)
    I suppose a collective don't own nuding. Whilst individuals make up their own bullshit rules. :-)
  • Options
    Ignore
  • Options
    Big fat clap. Good lad, great player.
  • Options
    Class display from a class player. Thoroughly deserved the applause when he went off.
  • Options
    Don't dislike the guy but he did very little for us other than nearly scoring a couple of times, before buggering off. File under: ignore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Controlled the game today.
  • Options
    Guiness has a lot to answer for
  • Options
    pleased to say he got warm applause.greg halford was duly ignored.
  • Options

Class display from a class player. Thoroughly deserved the applause when he went off.

This.
  • Options

He was just about the only enjoyable aspect of a dire and cold afternoon (although Guedioura wasn't bad and I admired Majewski's stripey tights)
  • Options
    Class act, clapped off by all four sides of the ground. Oh how we miss him. Forest's side is so ordinary and he makes things happen for them.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    as grumpy said.
    at least we had more class than the so called side did today
  • Options
    Quality player.

A tubby Wes Hoolahan.
  • Options
    Good player at Championship level. Too clever for our midfielders in both games this season.

Remember Dowie changing the system from game to game to find a role for
    him in the Premiership, without succeeding. On one occasion he started on the left and Emmanuel Eboue kept running past him and run him into the ground.

Thought he deserved the applause from the Charlton side of the ground when he was substituted.
  • Options
    I gave him a clap but do wonder, looking at the slimline version we saw today, as a so called professional footballer he was allowed to be such a fat blob with us.

I'm not sure whether I'm questioning him or the Charlton regime at the time.