Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jaaskelainen

13»

Comments

• Options

I have seen quite a few west ham games in the past couple of years as a mate has a season ticket. They get the ball forward quickly, and they do put plenty of crosses into thr box. However, they are not a hoof ball team per se. They often play the ball through the midfield with noble and diame (who is a beast) and get the ball out to the wings. Thereare many ways to win a football match, you dont get 3 points for playing 'good football',

I suggest mr president, that you go to the Boleyn and actually watch them instead of judging in your armchair.

That is how Bolton played too. Pure long ball football is too one dimensional to be succesful in the top flight. What Allardyce's teams do so well is presurise the second ball. They will be quite direct and they have big lumps like Carrol and Kevin Davies who make a real nuisance of themselves and make it very hard for teams to clear their lines. They then work very hard to win second balls around the edge of the box and once they do, they actually have some decent ball players. It's just a shame he's such a prick.

This..... hahaha I detest the man.