Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 Things Powell Must Do To Restore Our Home Advantage

2»

Comments

• Options
    Powell did all five in the second half today but still...
  • Options
    Yeah he did and I was pleased! Didn't fall for us unfortunately. We were dominant but our players just lacked quality and imagination to make it count. Not so much Powell can do about that.
  • Options
    Resign!
  • Options
    So is loe.ldn.wpack our scapegoat this week?
  • Options

Yeah he did and I was pleased! Didn't fall for us unfortunately. We were dominant but our players just lacked quality and imagination to make it count. Not so much Powell can do about that.

I think "dominant" is overstating it a bit mate.
    We showed a lot more desire and determination in the last 15 minutes; albeit I think Burnley sat back a bit towards the end.
    Green in particular looked fired up and lively - but then he often does until you play him from the start
    Didn't look like we were going to score if we played 'til midnight

Nice piece though btw

• Options
    I think I've Sussed it. Why not sign players who can do 90 minutes?
  • Options

Loe.ldn.wpack out!

He's a clueless clown. He's taken the club as far as he can. Wibble.
  • Options
    Get Derren Brown in!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Loe.ldn.wpack out!

He's a clueless clown. He's taken the club as far as he can. Wibble.
    hahaha missed all this. my resignation being handed in as we speak...
  • Options

I think "dominant" is overstating it a bit mate.
    We showed a lot more desire and determination in the last 15 minutes; albeit I think Burnley sat back a bit towards the end.
    Green in particular looked fired up and lively - but then he often does until you play him from the start
    Didn't look like we were going to score if we played 'til midnight

Nice piece though btw

Cheers pal, much appreciated. Probably is overstating a little. While we didn't create THAT many chances we were throwing as much as we could at them and I can't remember a Burnley shot second half.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyhow, I didn't want to spam again so I'll just leave this here. Latest blog after the two games. Really appreciate people taking the time to check the last one out. Hope it didn't put you off!

"4 Things We Learned This Week"

http://valleytalk.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/5-things-we-learned-this-week/

cheers!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    He can start by getting the chicken curry pies and a pint back for a fiver!

BTW good read.