Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cats being arseholes for fun.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Loving that Stig :)
  • Options
    The door stop one with the cats foot under the door had me in stitches.

Was never a cat fan until the missus convinced me to get one. He is an absolute ledge now though. Winds us up on many occassions but cracks me up most of the time.
  • Options
    My ultrasonic cat repellent works a treat in my garden, no more cat shit anywhere since installed, highly recommend one to avoid physical harm.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

If you have mice and rats and stuff, would having a cat do any good?

No they generally don't get on.
  • Options
    I'm the same as Leroy always been a cat in the house ever since i was a toddler...although we are sans feline at the moment as we had to put ours down two weeks ago :(
  • Options
    This is my little puss. Wont drink out of his bowl like normal cats so he has his own glass
  • Options

This is my little puss. Wont drink out of his bowl like normal cats so he has his own glass

my cat's the exact same! Will only drink out of things she's seen us drink out of around the house.
  • Options

Love it! What a little smasher.
  • Options
    Awesome! Had a cat when I was growing up that would only drink rain water. Couldn't get him to drink tap water no matter what. Ended up having to collect rain water in a barrel and give him that. Love 'em to bits. Stopped in the middle of a run last night to pet one that randomly miaowed at me as I ran past, it started following me home. I wish the terms of my lease allowed me to keep one in my flat :(
  • Options
    my cat either drinks out of a pint glass, the bath or the toilet. There's nothing wrong with her bowl!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same here - I have resorted to leaving a pint glass full of water on the table for the moggy so that he doesn't drink mine!

Some great vids/pics/stories here. Cats are ace.
  • Options

Awesome! Had a cat when I was growing up that would only drink rain water. Couldn't get him to drink tap water no matter what. Ended up having to collect rain water in a barrel and give him that. Love 'em to bits. Stopped in the middle of a run last night to pet one that randomly miaowed at me as I ran past, it started following me home. I wish the terms of my lease allowed me to keep one in my flat :(

Our cat always refused to drink the clean water provided for him, instead preferring water from the bird bath (a mouldy old frying pan) or a puddle that would form over a manhole in front of our house.

He died in 2003 (not due to his drinking habits!) and I still miss him :-(
  • Options
    My cat will sit in the bathroom and wait for me to get out the shower. The minute I get out he wraps his feet around my leg and bites at my ankles or trys licking the water off my legs, the little fcker
  • Options
    It's funny as have always been allergic to them and never really got the whole cat thing. My girlfriend's twin sister has one that is a right grumpy old bastard (bites/scratches the lot) but he is quality and we seem to have bonded, he really doesn't give a shit about anything at all and I love that.

Charlie the cat in our block of flats is also a proper ledge. I couldn't believe the first time I saw him knock on his owners letterbox by lifting it up with his paw a few times so that he could be let in. Will try and find my mobile phone footage :)
  • Options
    One of my cats loves prawns. She sits and stares at me in the evening to tell me that she wants some. If I ignore her, she taps me on the arm to remind me that she's there.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

It's funny as have always been allergic to them and never really got the whole cat thing. My girlfriend's twin sister has one that is a right grumpy old bastard (bites/scratches the lot) but he is quality and we seem to have bonded, he really doesn't give a shit about anything at all and I love that.

Charlie the cat in our block of flats is also a proper ledge. I couldn't believe the first time I saw him knock on his owners letterbox by lifting it up with his paw a few times so that he could be let in. Will try and find my mobile phone footage :)

Girlfriend's twin sister.... now there's an opportunity
  • Options
    The little fella brang this in on sat night. Had me sprinting through the front room like Usain bolt. Is it a mouse because this one has got a massive honker on him.
  • Options
    Looks more like a shrew. Old cat used to excel in catching these (I think the record was 5 in one night)
  • Options
    Yes a shrew I think.

We get various rodents and birds brought in to us - as gifts I think. It's wonderful.