Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other teams you support?

I follow a few sports, and other football leagues so I have a bunch of teams I like to see do well in each of them.....

Scottish League : Celtic
Non-league : Dulwich Hamlet
Serie A : Inter Milan
La Liga : Malaga CF
MLS : Toronto FC
NFL : New York Jets
NBA : Brooklyn Nets
Rugby Union : London Irish
Rugby League : London Broncos

anyone else care to divulge their non-Charlton sports based interests?

Comments

• Options
    Only Welling and any team that a Charlton player is playing for on loan.
  • Options
    I went to see my local side Ascot Utd today. Two games from Wembley but lost 1-4 to Shildon, Co Durham. Their (Shildon) no7 could play league football, possibly our level.
  • Options
    Charlton, Bromley, Celtic, Torino, St Louis Cardinals, anyone the England Rugby team are playing
  • Options
    None (other than England).
  • Options

Charlton, Bromley, Celtic, Torino, St Louis Cardinals, anyone the England Rugby team are playing

Another Charlton/Celt!

Nearly got into an argument with a Charlton/Rangers chap on here, apparently there are "loads" of them....

• Options
    Langney Sports (Eastbourne Borough) btw I'm a bit of a glory-hunter as they are the highest placed team in town!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Charlton, welling, eintracht Frankfurt, Celtic, Singapore lions, Roma
  • Options
    Cardiff, Watford, Hull, Leicester, Brighton and Forest, for the next ten games. (Excludes games against us.)
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Another Charlton/Celt!

Nearly got into an argument with a Charlton/Rangers chap on here, apparently there are "loads" of them....

Haha where is that can of worms again?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Cardiff, Watford, Hull, Leicester, Brighton and Forest, for the next ten games. (Excludes games against us.)

much better answer than mine :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton, Chelmsford city, England (various), Essex cricket club. Keeps me busy. Don't follow any foreign leagues
  • Options
    Rangers.

Other UK teams I like are AFC Wimbledon and Bournemouth.

International - New England Revolution, Portland Timbers, Dortmund, Sportig Lisbon
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Charlton, Margate, Berwick Rangers. Soft spot for Gillingham as I've lived in the area for a long time and used to know some of the players.

Kent County Cricket Club.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Mine is Maidstone Utd. And away from football, Washington Redskins and Washington Nats
    Today i went to see my local team Lordswood play Fisher. It finished 1 - 1 with Lordswood getting a 99 th minute pen and Fisher finishing with 9 men. I was shocked at the foul mouthed Fisher bench which was the worst language I can honestly say I have heard at a non-league match ever! Also the the behaviour of the second player sent off who seemed to think it was ok to smash the hell out of the dressing room and when asked to stop decided it was ok to have a go at the old boy who asked him to stop. He was told if he didnt stop they might be forced to call the Police!
    I love non-league footie
  • Options
    Seen Southend a few times (hopefully going to the JPT final), and Chelsea because they are my girlfriends team, cant say I really follow either....
  • Options
    Charlton, Dover, Kent CCC
  • Options
    Torquay, Chester FC, Surrey CCC, London Irish, Miami Dolphins.

Torquay I've always looked out for as my second team. Chester because my mate follows them. If you glance at the Conference North table you will see they're set to smash our points total of last season....and then meet Torquay next season in the Conference the way they're tumbling.

Henry, you will be disappointed tomorrow I hope and next Saturday when the Grand Slam is secured. It promises to be a great day for any Addicks/Red Rose fans when Millwall and Wales are disposed of.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Mine is Maidstone Utd.
    Today i went to see my local team Lordswood play Fisher. It finished 1 - 1 with Lordswood getting a 99 th minute pen and Fisher finishing with 9 men. I was shocked at the foul mouthed Fisher bench which was the worst language I can honestly say I have heard at a non-league match ever! Also the the behaviour of the second player sent off who seemed to think it was ok to smash the hell out of the dressing room and when asked to stop decided it was ok to have a go at the old boy who asked him to stop. He was told if he didnt stop they might be forced to call the Police!
    I love non-league footie

Gonna be quite a battle between Dulwich Hamlet and Maidstone at the top of the Ryman South. The Hamlet have a few games in hand and 6pts behind....
  • Options
    Kent CCC
    Kansas City Chiefs
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

cafckev said:

Mine is Maidstone Utd.
    I love non-league footie

Gonna be quite a battle between Dulwich Hamlet and Maidstone at the top of the Ryman South. The Hamlet have a few games in hand and 6pts behind....
    Another convincing win for Maidstone today, so its going to go to the wire.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal.
    London Irish
    England national side in all forms of sport.
    Detroit Lions (NFL)
  • Options
    Man Utd, Inter, Welling, Redskins, England
  • Options
    Lots of teams, main ones being Luton, Northampton and Imortal Albufeira where football is concerned. And anyone playing any team who have a considerable number of fans from outside their catchment area - i.e. Man Utd/Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal in England, Celtic and Rangers in Scotland, Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain, Benfica, Porto or Sporting in Portugal... you get the idea...
  • Options
    Crawley Town
  • Options
    Cleveland Browns
  • Options
    Maidstone didn't look great when i watched them on Tuesday
  • Options
    Welling, Bromley, Celtic, London bronco's
  • Options

May I ask why of the support for England opposition?
  • Options
    Welling, Torquay (family thing), Great Wakering Rovers (family thing), Surrey CCC
  • Options
    Dartford, Berwick Rangers, Kent CCC, England rugby, then any other English team, our anyone who is playing Scotland or who is Scottish. I will leave now and return after the Millwall game when hopefully the flak would have died down.