Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other teams you support?

Comments

• Options
    Torquay and invicta dynamos(ice hockey)
  • Options
    Rangers and Yorkshire ccc
  • Options
    Coventry City and any team that's playing Chelsea.
  • Options
    Rangers, Whyteleafe FC, Boston Red Sox(MLB), Boston Celtics(NBA) ,NY Jets(NFL), NY Islanders(NHL), all SEC teams in US college american football, Warrington Wolves (used to be the broncos before they became quins), South Sydney Rabbitohs(NRL), Surrey Cricket
  • Options
    Merthyr Town
    Kent CCC
  • Options
    L a dodgers mlb and new orleans saints nfl
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Great Wakering (my local team)
    Southend (nearest league team)
    Canvey Island (brought up there)
    Leyton Orient (my Mum's & Uncle's team)
  • Options
    Charlton, England (at anything), Dartford, Kent CCC, Harlequins RU, London Broncos RL, Lakeside Speedway, San Francisco 49ers NFL, Miami Heat NBA, anyone playing Australia!
  • Options
    In NCAA College Football has to be the Tennessee Volunteers, where Peyton Manning played before going pro in the NFL....
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

In NCAA College Football has to be the Tennessee Volunteers, where Peyton Manning played before going pro in the NFL....

They've been pretty average in recent years unfortunately. Doesn't seem anyone can stop Nick Saban's Alabama!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton
    Rangers
    Linfield
    Hamburg
    Swansea
  • Options
    Danish League: Odense Boldklub (OB) - Born in Odense, played in OB as a youth player, studying at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense at the moment :)

Swansea, Everton

NBA: Clippers, Spurs
    Texas Longhorns (NCAA), both American football, basketball and baseball

Love NHL and MLB as well. But even though I like some teams, I don't really support one yet, it'll come when it comes :)
  • Options
    celtic and barcelona.
  • Options
    Slough Town, Hibs, Worcester CCC, Redsox, Leafs, Kerry Irish Football Team, St Pauli, Team Sky cycling.
  • Options
    Redskins, starting to get into the NBA as well and leaning towards either the Knicks/Raptors.

I have watched F1 a lot for ages but have never really felt any affinity to a particular team.

Wouldn't say I support them at all but going university there I guess I want Brighton to do well except against us of course. I used to like Atletico when they had Torres but don't really care about them at all anymore.
  • Options
    Everton. Mum's side of the family are Toffees and so, coincidentally, are my girlfriend and her dad. Today was not a good day for that.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Croydon said:

CAFCTrev said:

They've been pretty average in recent years unfortunately. Doesn't seem anyone can stop Nick Saban's Alabama!

Havent been successful since Mannings senior year. Still manage to get over 100,000 at home on average though....

• Options
    cafctom said:

Charlton, Bromley, Celtic, Torino, St Louis Cardinals, anyone the England Rugby team are playing

May I ask why of the support for England opposition?
    Just to get a reaction.

• Options
    Rugby- Gloucester
    NFL- New York Jets
    Cycling- Team Sky
    F1- Mercedes (Only because of Lewis)

Also follow Pescara and Woking because of my Uncles
  • Options
    Non League - Dulwich Hamlet,
    Serie A - Juventus
    Cricket - Blackheath CC & Surrey CCC
    Rugby Union - Blackheath FC
    Rugby League - London Bronchos
    Basketball - London Lions
    NBA - Boston Celtics
    NFL - Washington Redskins
    MLB - Toronto Blue Jays
    Speedway - Crayford Kestrels
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Zawisza Bydgoszcz
  • Options
    Rangers are the only other team who's results i care about.
    Along with however celtic/liverpools opponents do.
  • Options
    Rangers
    Welling
  • Options
    Viktoria Plzen.

In the 90s, a young marketing guy from Plzen told me their stories. How they developed Petr Cech and Pavel Nedved, and how Sparta defrauded them over Nedved' s sell on clause. In those days they were a yo yo Czech league team, while we were in the Prem. we hatched a plan to make Viktorka a Czech feeder team for the mighty Addicks.

Football, eh?
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited March 2013
    Non-league : Dartford
    MLS : Chicago Fire
    NFL : Chicago Bears
    NHL: NY Rangers
    NBA : NY Knicks
    MLB : Chicago Cubs
    Rugby Union : Old Colfeians
    NCAA : Purdue
  • Options
    Only Charlton! I go Ebbsfleet with other halfs step dad now and again but I couldn't really give a toss if they won or lost!
  • Options
    Only Charlton, but I take an interest in Roma and Botafogo's results.
  • Options
    Everton
  • Options
    blackburn ... till this tie is finished
  • Options
    Cray Wanderers
    Dundee
    London Broncos
    Munster
    Wayne Mardle
    Ian Poulter
    Oakland Raiders