Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Striking a deal with the devil ...........

Comments

• Options
    No, don't care about playing them but could not stand Palace going up.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Add to the relegation 3 points for us against them next sat, then that would easy be a definite YES.
  • Options
    Tempting as the idea undoubtedly is, Palace acquiring loads of dosh would be bad for us in the longer term so I have to say no.
  • Options
    No way.
  • Options
    Your a very strange man ooh ahh - No way . under any circumstancies should a charlton fan want that lot getting promoted.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    i want everything that is bad in football to happen to millwall and on the hatred stakes palace are 2nd behind the scum

• Options

Your a very strange man ooh ahh - .

i'm not gonna argue with that and the saying it takes one to know one seems more than apt here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Your a very strange man ooh ahh - .

i'm not gonna argue with that and the saying it takes one to know one seems more than apt here
    you could be right
  • Options
    No , i want us to beat Millwall home and away next season , and us to be the team to relegate them.
  • Options
    Just like ooh aah, I hate millwall more than palace but id still rather have both of them in the same league as us so its a no from me
  • Options
    Think it's a great question.

Don't know what id answer
  • Options
    No for me
  • Options
    No for me. But I'd happily see Millwall get to Wembley if it meant they got relegated.
  • Options
    So that's a Unanimous no. Common sense prevails!
  • Options
    Totally no. I do not want Palace in the Premier League. Not too arsed if Millwall stay up or not.
  • Options
    No way do I want Palace promoted,it has actually been quite good to have all three South London clubs in the same league this season although some of Millwall's fanbase are complete nutters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    No derbies next season and Palace in the Premiership?

Definite no.

Would rather Millwall get to the cup final. (providing they get tonked again)
  • Options

If Palace being promoted to the Prem would mean relegation for Millwall
    Would you take the deal , no ifs or buts YES or NO

A YES from me

No.

To me Palace are the smug gits from down the road, Millwall are the irritating badly behaved younger brother.
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Palace won't go up Murray will go Saha and bolasie will go order will be restored
  • Options
    Glenn....

Murreeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    No - two good London derbies would disappear.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Definite no.
  • Options
    Never in a million years would want Palace in the Premier League. Like somebody has already said, their smugness would be unbearable.

Having to listen to "Goalscorer.....Glenn?" every poxy week on Match of The Day would do my brain in.

I'd rather have Millwall in the Premier League than the Nigels.