Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Striking a deal with the devil ...........

13»

Comments

• Options
    no
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    Not a chance. If it was Millwall to go up Palace to go down I'd snap your arm off.
  • Options
    If in the slim chance we did get promoted; it would only be for 1 season. You'd see us soon again - unless you pass us on the way up.

The prem money wont be spent on new players, it will be kept aside for a new stadium/redevelopment of Selhurst. I think we can all agree it's about time something was done about our ground.
  • Options
    there you go, perfect for everyone palace loaned to the prem for one season and the scum back in their rightful position
  • Options

No.

Millwall will drop down to the lower leagues, it's only a matter of time.

No need to enter Faustian pacts.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Could not stand Palace being in the top division, their smugness alone isn't worth it. No from me. Zaha/Murray leave in the summer and they go back to midtable.

What and watch them get hammered every week, i don't know!!!!

But a No from me
  • Options
    Not a chance.
  • Options
    No, no, a thousand times no, especially with the financial rewards of being in the PL next season. It could put them way out of sight of potless clubs like the Addicks.
  • Options
    Its a big no from me. I would much prefer it the other way round to be honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definite No.

We're competing with them for young fans in places like Bromley and if there are in the Prem there's only one winner in that battle
  • Options
    I wouldn't want Palace to go up, not just because I hate the Stripey fuckers but because you never know what might happen if they do.

Who'd have thought that Wigan, Stoke and WBA would have stayed so long in the Premier League? Not me, thats for sure.

Once you stay up in your first season then you have a good chance of staying up longer as there will be another three teams weaker than you up there.

Holloway is a crafty manager and a good talent spotter, I don't want to take the risk of them going up!
  • Options
    Think id have it the other way round with Palace going down tbh
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well a palace win at millwall on tuesday will guarantee them a play off spot and the scum a squeaky bum time @ Derby

Come on you eagles do it for humanitys sake

• Options
    No
  • Options
    I think we should be wanting these 2 clowns to draw midweek because if that happens then on saturday if palace lose and bolton and forest win then no play offs for them. and if millwall lose and posh and barnsley win then its bye bye millwall. so sad faces by both sets of there fans.
    really don't want them to possibly be at wembley in the same season, don't want palace gloating if they're in the prem, and millwall deserve to go down just because they're evil scum.