Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bayern Munich vs Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Do away goals kick in before or after extra time?
  • Options
    Before
  • Options
    2-0... game on!
  • Options
    lol come on Arsenal
  • Options
    Tasty final 5 minutes coming up!
  • Options
    Come on !!!!
  • Options
    Bayern deserve this. They've been absolute shite. No fondness for Arsenal, but they've deserved to go through on the strength of this game alone
  • Options
    Some one needs to step up !
  • Options
    FFS not the goonershit as well ------and im the one that believes in God !

its that f++kin new Popes fault
  • Options

FFS not the goonershit as well ------and im the one that believes in God !

its that f++kin new Popes fault

A lot of wisdom can come through suffering, GH.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well played Arteta !
  • Options
    Bayern have 0 chance of winning the Champions League. They look crap.
  • Options
    How badly do English teams have to do to lose the four places?
    It would have bothered me once, but I think I'd find it quite funny now, especially if Spurs finish 4th again only to find that they still haven't made it in.
  • Options
    No Wilshere, no Vermaelen, no Podolski and still win 2-0. Arsenal can be proud of that.
  • Options
    Watching that game, you have the evidence of a major thing wrong with the game. The time wasting Bayern were up to paid dividends with only 3 minutes additional time played by the ref. There is only one reason teams time waste and that is because it benefits them as refs never add on the time wasted.
  • Options
    o good
  • Options
    Uboat said:

It would have bothered me once, but I think I'd find it quite funny now, especially if Spurs finish 4th again only to find that they still haven't made it in.

I would literally piss myself if that happened
  • Options

Watching that game, you have the evidence of a major thing wrong with the game. The time wasting Bayern were up to paid dividends with only 3 minutes additional time played by the ref. There is only one reason teams time waste and that is because it benefits them as refs never add on the time wasted.

Yep, and if we're 1-0 with twenty minutes to go on Saturday I will be hoping to see something similar.
  • Options
    I can go back to hating Arsenal again now woop
  • Options
    We time wasted at Palace with 40 mins to go but lost the game before full time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    watching how they played tonight and in the first leg i can't believe where arsenal are in the premiership. they should be in the relegation zone. they're so crap. it amazes me to watch players like rosicky, arteta, cazorla and giroud who all get paid so much money yet can't make a simple pass.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

haha
  • Options
    Arteta was dreadful giving stupid fouls away at the end.
  • Options

Uboat said:

haha
    Looking at this on the UEFA website, it might be possible if Dortmund/Bayern do well in the rest of the competition and Spurs/Chelsea flop in the Europa League.
  • Options
    I thought Jenkinson played well, good to see that our academy has created two great RBs in the last few seasons.
  • Options

I thought Jenkinson played well, good to see that our academy has created two great RBs in the last few seasons.

Not watched the game but surely this can't be right. I thought the agreed consensus was that he was shit ?

• Options
    edited March 2013

Was outstanding !
    Proud of the Lad , makes me feel proud to be Charlton !
  • Options
    Jenkinson had a very good game. Neville was praising him a lot.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Uboat said:

haha
    Probably depends on how Italian clubs do as I think its them who are behind in the standings but I think we'lll see Barca win the Champions and actually got the feeling Spurs will win the Europa league.

Cannot see the position of England in the rankings changing too much.

Media got it wrong again I see...Arsenal did well but not sure if they created enough.
  • Options

Uboat said:

haha
    Probably depends on how Italian clubs do as I think its them who are behind in the standings but I think we'lll see Barca win the Champions and actually got the feeling Spurs will win the Europa league.

Cannot see the position of England in the rankings changing too much.

Media got it wrong again I see...Arsenal did well but not sure if they created enough.
    am I right in thinking if the rankings changed and England was to lose the 4th champions league place it wouldn't take effect until the season after next as uefa have effectively promised the places for next season already