Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haynes Today

Anyone shed any light on the incident (if that's what it was) which happened just after he was substituted? Couldn't really see from NW Quadrant but looked like someone in the stand stood up and shouted something. Haynes then appeared to stop, make a movement towards the West stand, only to be intercepted by the 4th official. Might be nothing to it but he was shite today so should have left the pitch quickly and with his tail between his legs, not swagger off slowly then try and get into the crowd!

Comments

• Options
    I think the bloke in the stand called him a "footballer" :-)
  • Options
    He was appalling today, made no effort to get back from offside positions and his body language was shocking.
  • Options
    May be he dont like early starts.
  • Options
    It was the man who seats next to my dad in the west stand he was shouting at him for not running about on the pitch or trying today he was spoken to by a steward just after it happened
  • Options
    I think he looked frightened to run at full pelt on that pitch.
  • Options
    He had a row with someone in the west stand and then offered said person out for an Alf Garnett after the game
  • Options
    He had a poor game, not through lack of effort imo just a poor game, then subbed when we are two down and he was frustrated and unhappy like we all were. Move on
  • Options
    Still trying to work out how shittu caught up with him in the second half.

He certainly didnt seem as pacey today
  • Options
    I thought he would have been glad to have been subbed and stretch his legs after spending the match in Shittu's back pocket.
  • Options
    He seemed terrified of Shittu the whole game. I was begging Powell to bring Fuller on in his place.... fat lot of good that did though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People on this site are comical, we hoofed the ball all day when he is marked by shittu and people complain he did nothing, play the ball to his feet! he is our biggest goal threat by a distance. As far as the argument with the fan if you can't take it you shouldn't give it out, simple.
  • Options

People on this site are comical, we hoofed the ball all day when he is marked by shittu and people complain he did nothing, play the ball to his feet! he is our biggest goal threat by a distance. As far as the argument with the fan if you can't take it you shouldn't give it out, simple.

This !
  • Options
    Haynes shit himself when shittu came near him. So did Fuller

Harriot at least challenged him but bounced off him
  • Options
    Those criticising Haynes for having words with someone slagging him off.....would you meekly let customers call you all the names under the sun then politely smile and get on with your work?

Course not. Why should footballers be any different. Shows to me he cares and had the hump rather than just shrugging his shoulders and skulking away.
  • Options
    It was like man against boy for haynes today.
  • Options
    Shittu put him on the weights bad today
  • Options

Yes we hoofed it long. But to Yann - who won a load of headers. Haynes' game is about pace, so what's wrong with playing it long for yann to win and Haynes to chase in behind?
  • Options
    Thought Haynes was in Shittu's pocket for most of the game , looked like he was scared he was going to get injured.
  • Options
    Offering out a fan for a row after the game is uncalled for
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    No it aint its expected if the guy call him out is being a prick

Its not accepetable to do so but the prick who done it shouldve expected it

So his worldy the other day and his other goals mean fuck all because we lost to a team we akways lose to
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So his worldy the other day and his other goals mean fuck all because we lost to a team we akways lose to

Be the better men and rise above it
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Haynes shit himself when shittu came near him. So did Fuller

Harriot at least challenged him but bounced off him

I might shit myself if Shittu came charging at me. He's a big lad.
  • Options
    Haynes looked like he needed to eat a few burgers today. Looked tiny.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

So his worldy the other day and his other goals mean fuck all because we lost to a team we always lose to

Not far wrong since 1921/22 P66 W11 D23 L32 :-( At least I've seen 3 of those wins.
  • Options
    D

So his worldy the other day and his ther goals mean fuck all because we lost to a team we akways lose to

Don't think the 'Prick ' was complaining. From what I saw Haynes would be the one struggling. More a case of an underperforming player looking to 'dump ' his shortcomings on a third party
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Offering out a fan for a row after the game is uncalled for

Yeah a female Millwall fan told my missus she'd better watch it or else after the match.

• Options

Those criticising Haynes for having words with someone slagging him off.....would you meekly let customers call you all the names under the sun then politely smile and get on with your work?

Course not. Why should footballers be any different. Shows to me he cares and had the hump rather than just shrugging his shoulders and skulking away.

Sadly in my job I have to quite often. If i didn't I would be fired. Just life in certain jobs, I get paid ok so put up with it. Haynes gets paid better than me and should do too.
  • Options
    BBClaus said:

Yes we hoofed it long. But to Yann - who won a load of headers. Haynes' game is about pace, so what's wrong with playing it long for yann to win and Haynes to chase in behind?
    Are you serious?the whole 2 headers kermo won and the ones he did win he doesn't look for Haynes he just randomly flicks it on. Yes Haynes got bullied by shittu at times but that's football some players have shit games but to have idiots on here saying he isn't good enough or wasn't interested is just plain bollocks.

• Options

BBClaus said:

Are you serious?the whole 2 headers kermo won and the ones he did win he doesn't look for Haynes he just randomly flicks it on. Yes Haynes got bullied by shittu at times but that's football some players have shit games but to have idiots on here saying he isn't good enough or wasn't interested is just plain bollocks.

Are you honestly saying that Kermos flick ons weren't the right type of flick ons?

If you are I've officially seen it all
  • Options
    I saw Haynes completely disinterested at trying to chase down the headers than Kermo won (many more than two). Even when he was close. He actually looked like he was pissed off he was playing, and had something more important to do.