Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haynes Today

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wonder if he was feeling tighttness in his hamstring?
  • Options
    Haynes is a straight-line runner so once Shittu got the line he was able to ease Haynes off the ball. The way to unsettle Shittu is to drop the shoulder and make him unsure which way you are going to go, that way his centre of gravity leads him static. Now that's easy to identify but we didn't have anyone who could do that and Haynes couldn't. It is a sad fact that Shittu was the man of the match today. Haynes lost confidence when he realised that he couldn't get past Shittu and his head dropped (but he wasn't the only one.)
  • Options
    Didn't see what happened with the fan, but Haynes has generally been v good when he's played for us this season. Everyone has an off day, who knows maybe he was carrying a slight injury.
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to slag Haynes off because he has been good this season bar today but I was pissed off when, after playing shite, he took forever to walk off the pitch when we are 2 nil down with 25 minutes to go. I like Haynes but I had to stand up and shout get off the pitch you lazy c**t.
  • Options
    As frustrating as he was today (especially as I've never seen him move any more slowly than when he was subbed) I don't really think the money he's on has much to do with it. You could pay me 500 grand a week and it wouldn't make a bit of difference to my temper.
  • Options
    Haynes gets paid to act profesional. And what he did wasn't unprofesional, if I turned around and said what he said to one of my customers I would be packing my bags straight away.
  • Options
    Haynes slowly walking of the pitch upon being subbed was ridiculous
  • Options
    Whatever happened Haynes was out of order imo.
  • Options
    Was the worst I have seen him play - but Fuller was just as bad when he replaced him!