Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton next up

2»

Comments

• Options

Hamer for Button
    Cort for Taylor, Dervite if Cort not fit
    Stephens for Wilson
    + Green MUST be on the bench at least. At 0-2 yesterday the game was crying out for a plan b with some genuine width and decent crossing. Whatever the merits of Wagstaff, Evina or Obika it was bizarre not to have Green as an option from the bench

What's Taylor done to get dropped?
    Missing Easter yesterday for the Spanners first.

• Options
    Richard J said:

Hamer for Button
    Stephens for Wilson
    + Green MUST be on the bench at least. At 0-2 yesterday the game was crying out for a plan b with some genuine width and decent crossing. Whatever the merits of Wagstaff, Evina or Obika it was bizarre not to have Green as an option from the bench

What's Taylor done to get dropped?
    Missing Easter yesterday for the Spanners first.

So he should be dropped for one mistake? If that's how it works then Wilson should be taken outside and shot in the back of the head.
  • Options

Can anyone honestly say they expect us to win ?

I have seen us win 3 times all season. I still expect us to beat Bolton and i am looking forward to it. Fullishly optomistic, maybe, but this division is dross and whilst we are part of that there is no doubt anyone can beat anyone on their day.

Man up everyone and get down The Valley, making some noise. This is when the club and players need you most, the next 4 home games could well decide our division for next season so not the time to skip off down to Bluewater.

Lakeside? :-0
  • Options

Hamer for Button
    Stephens for Wilson

Agree with this 100%

I would go:

Hamer

Solly Morro Cort Wiggins

Haynes Gower Stephens Jacko Harriott

Fuller

Subs: Button, Taylor, Pritchard, Green, Wagstaff, Wilson, Kermorgant.
  • Options
    Hamer

Solly
    Wiggins
    Morrison
    Taylor

Pritchard
    Gower
    Jackson
    Harriott

Haynes
    Kermorgant
  • Options
    Being Easter I can see this having one of the lowest Saturday crowds of the season, I will be missing this game (1st home game this season) as I will be Edinburgh for the weekend, but being a ST holder I will still be counted. Think we will get at least a draw.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Bringing the missus. Every league game she's been to JJ has scored bar the 4-1 loss to Swindon
  • Options
    ......................Hamer..................
    .....Solly...Morro...Taylor...Wiggins

................Jackson...Gower............

...Waggy... Kermorgant...Harriott...

................... Haynes..................

• Options
    none of this moaning guys it wont help lets get behind the team and hopefully change this home form
  • Options
    Was at the defeat at Bolton and despite the scoreline they weren't any better than us. So even though it's at home the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And a shitty pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't Lord Kitchener say " Your team needs YOU !" ? And that Nelson said " Charlton expects every man/woman fan to do their duty " ( or words to that effect)

If they didn't , then I'll say it ....

We need to get behind the team as never before starting on Easter Saturday. Hopefully all the whingers, all the moronic racist so called fans, all the fair weather supporters will stay at home gorging on their chocolate eggs as they await news of more doom & gloom from The Valley. Well that suits me just fine. We don't need them at this crucial time of the season.

What we DO need , more than ever, is an atmosphere of optimism , the "we can do this !" attitude which it sounds as though the Villa fans created from the off yesterday. We MUST try to re-create the fantastic support and noise level reached before half time at the Cardiff game. This was our finest hour at The Valley so far this season - surely we want more of the same ? We have no control over team selection or substitutions and we may well disagree with the gaffer's choices, but we DO have control over how we back those selected & ensure they are fully aware that we are 100% behind anyone who wears the shirt . And that we BELIEVE in them !

We must scoff at that sign above the home areas at The Valley stating " Abandon hope all ye who enter here " ! We must change that current defeatist attitude before a ball is even kicked to one of total optimism and make sure the lads know it !

Red Division ! Are you still with us ? We need you and your kind to get the ball rolling from the kick off to the final whistle. And we need all those who sit on their hands or keep them snug under their blankets to use them productively ...clapping is well known to be the best method of keeping them warm. As for those under used voices .....see if YOUR Stand can out sing/shout those in the other home areas. Let's show the boys in the NU what we can do !

Those final 4 home games could make or break our season. We can't continue to rely on the away form to keep us afloat . That's a stark fact.

I believe that the away support this season has been a huge factor in our results on the road.

Now it's time for the homers to do what they should be doing ....SUPPORT YOUR TEAM before it's too late.

You know it makes sense.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Hamer
    Solly Morrison Taylor Wiggins
    Wagstaff Pritchard Gower Jackson Harriott
    Kermorgant

Subs: Button, Dervite, Evina, Green, Stephens, Obika, Fuller.
  • Options
    @Fanny Fanackapan - think you should copy and paste this post onto several of the other threads. For all our despondency we need to rally the troops.
  • Options

@Fanny Fanackapan - think you should copy and paste this post onto several of the other threads. For all our despondency we need to rally the troops.

Thanks, AUN .

Problem is I can't do the wallpapering stuff ! Could anyone oblige , please ?

• Options
    First of the season for me....looking forward to it
  • Options
    we will beat bolton i think.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I'm sitting here thinking that I could easily join others and just fob off saturday.
    I've seen us feck it up so often and I feel similar to others who can't gather the energy to go along.

I'm hoping this will change and I end up going due to a week of CL with a number of rousing posts where the fans all rally together and get behind the boys.

Yeah.. Ok.. maybe not
  • Options
    I said I wouldn't go back this season after millwall as I'm just not enjoying it, recently found the valley a dull, depressing place to be. But i'll more than likely come back, cos its to hard not to, won't be at Bolton though, going away for the weekend and I bet we bloody win
  • Options
    The best way not to lose is to keep a clean sheet ... since we dont have creative team , and we are better in defending and counterattack, why not adopting the "away" scheme at home ? what the use of playing well or even trying when, at the end of the game, what matters is the win ...