Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tyrone Mings helping out a fan

2»

Comments

• Options

Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

oh for a left back with all his qualities !!

I'd take Wiggins over him any day of the week.

what about Fox ?
    That's a bit more dubious but I really wasn't impressed with Mings.

I thought he did OK .. however, I suspect his long term future is as a central defender
    Rumour has it Chelsea see him as Terrys long-term replacement.
    That is interesting .. I digress .. BUT .. when Terry does eventually trot off, the Prem just will not be the same .. The best English defender over at least the past ten years .. (I'll wait and see if this post brings down a torrent of anti-Terry abuse)
    Can't stand Terry as a bloke but I begrudgingly agree with you there. Maybe not the best (in terms of pure talent I'd say Rio Ferdinand), but definitely the most consistent and he's maintained it at the very top-level for the majority of his career.
  • Options
    Stone said:

Did anyone else see his spat with Wilson? Wilson could well have got an early bath had his semi-headbutt been seen.

Ouch. Head butt on a semi!! Painful. Didn't think Mings was that tall though.
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

what about Fox ?

I thought he did OK .. however, I suspect his long term future is as a central defender
    That is interesting .. I digress .. BUT .. when Terry does eventually trot off, the Prem just will not be the same .. The best English defender over at least the past ten years .. (I'll wait and see if this post brings down a torrent of anti-Terry abuse)
    Can't stand Terry as a bloke but I begrudgingly agree with you there. Maybe not the best (in terms of pure talent I'd say Rio Ferdinand), but definitely the most consistent and he's maintained it at the very top-level for the majority of his career.
    You can file in the same bin as Roy Keane - Champions League footballer, pub league human being.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

AND he turned down a move to Palace in the summer :-)

Hes just gone up in my estimation....10 fold.
  • Options

Rizzo said:

Rizzo said:

what about Fox ?

Couldn't agree more.
  • Options
    The thought that someone who dresses up as little bo peep could headbutt, is just crazy,
    one of you CL say it, and the rest just follow like sheep...........