Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harriott

Certainly seems very tricky and pacey, he also appears to have filled out a bit (looking a touch beefier than last year)

Could become good.

Comments

• Options
    Was impressed by him !
  • Options
    Another great prospect from our academy.
  • Options
    i watched the game on a tablet , he looked our most creative player and at times had a bit of Aaron Lennon about his footwork.
  • Options
    Yes, the one bright light from the game. Has some skill ( he'll be sold then !)
  • Options
    Thought he had a decent game other than attempting a stepover when clean through on goal. Shoot!!
  • Options
    Fancy footwork don't win u games or score u goals just take ronaldo for example.............
  • Options
    Eh?
  • Options
    Looked promising but the pressure seemed to get to him later in the game, a few over-hit, first time crosses when one touch to take aim and prepare would have served much better. That said, at least he was actually trying to get crosses in! Excellent shot in the first half too. Could mix the tricks of a Lloyd Sam/Jerome Thomas with the industry of Waggy, and we'd have a darn good player on our hands. Hope he stays with us for a while to come.
  • Options
    I hope CP leaves him in the team for a few more games, rather than wielding the axe harshly.
  • Options
    Makes me wonder how many other youngsters we have that should be in the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sorry to have to compare but Harriott looked lively and our main threat early on.

whereas Wilson on the other side was completely ineffective and doesn't look the same player he was earlier in the season.

Harriott should defo keep his place.
  • Options
    Harriott is the only player that has me on the edge of my seat at the moment. Everything else we do is so boring
  • Options
    I thought it was just me. two guys behind me on Saturday slagged him off throughout the game. I finally responded when they said he's playing like a kid, I pointed out he was and that he was our match winner last week.
  • Options
    He's actually taken me by surprise as he seemed to drop off the radar completely over the past year or two since he made his first start against Hartlepool in 2011.

Still very very raw, but will develop well the way he is going.
  • Options
    been saying for ages - put some of the youngsters in. For example, send Obika back and play either Smith or Azeez
  • Options

been saying for ages - put some of the youngsters in. For example, send Obika back and play either Smith or Azeez

totally agree, Smith looks very handy. He cant be any worse than what fuller has offered last few weeks, that miss of his on saturday was an embarassment!
  • Options
    There's not many players like him anywhere. Seems not to have taken it badly when his earlier cameos didn't lead to the first team. I think he might be a bit special. Will be interested to see if a few of the other nippers can make the step up.
  • Options
    He has been a revelation, a skilfull and confident young man. I hope the acclaim does not 'go to his head'
  • Options
    Hear that he had bags of potential but let it get to his head a bit. Seemed to have sorted himself out, lets hope he stays like that!
  • Options

He has been a revelation, a skilfull and confident young man. I hope the acclaim does not 'go to his head'

Hear that he had bags of potential but let it get to his head a bit. Seemed to have sorted himself out, lets hope he stays like that!

I think Chris Powell would be pretty good at making sure any young up-and-comer stays grounded. Was it under CP or Parky that the ban on youth teamers wearing coloured/flashy boots until they've made the first eleven came in? It's a little thing but it makes it clear you haven't got it made until you are a regular first teamer, and even then nothing is definite, as Mr Salim Kerkar will tell you (if you can find him.)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @thenewbie I think it was towards the end of Parkies reign, but could be wrong.
  • Options
    Definitely one of the positives we can take from this season. Can see next season being a big year for him.
  • Options
    I think he is a great prospect. I though he could have ran at them a bit more on Saturday as he has that in his locker.
  • Options
    Is he or is he not out of cotract in the summer???
  • Options

Is he or is he not out of cotract in the summer???

Even if he is, and some one wants to nick him from us, he's under 21 so would command a development fee. Would probably put others off him and why would he want to move to somewhere else that would afford the development fee? He'll just be starting all over again in regards of trying to get into their first team.

Pretty confident he's gonna be a charlton player next season.
  • Options
    Reminds me off Lloyd Sam
  • Options
    More like a walcott ? The way he runs at defenders
  • Options
    Saw him make his debut a couple of seasons ago, away to Walsall , he struggled bigtime... they had 3 players marking him.

A very exciting player.
  • Options

Reminds me off Lloyd Sam

Please no.....

• Options
    well impressed