Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harriott

2»

Comments

• Options
    Agree about him being one of the few things worth watching on Saturday. Keep him in and if there's more youth like him, bring them in too.
  • Options
    rananegra said:

Agree about him being one of the few things worth watching on Saturday. Keep him in and if there's more youth like him, bring them in too.

THIS
  • Options
    First time I'd seen him on Saturday, via a stream on my laptop and have to say thought he was very impressive. I know that was only ninety minutes but think he should be starting against Bolton. He could pose them a few questions.
  • Options
    He's definitely the best we've got at the moment for the left wing. None of this 4 cms nonsense.
  • Options

He's definitely the best we've got at the moment for the left wing. None of this 4 cms nonsense.

agreed.

• Options
    Try Azeez with Kerms up top too
  • Options
    Yup
  • Options
    we are pretty much safe now from relegation 4 more points imo and job done. After give the likes like Morgan Azeez, Smith a go!
  • Options
    Is Azeez still injured?
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Is Azeez still injured?

He returned to training earlier this week.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him loaned out before the deadline.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to see Gomes step up but he's not even playing outside his age group which I find puzzling.
  • Options

I'd like to see Gomes step up but he's not even playing outside his age group which I find puzzling.

He's been playing for the u18s this season, still only 15/16.
  • Options
    After all these years, still my favourite TV vet. :-)
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

After all these years, still my favourite TV vet. :-)

His '5 minute menus' are to die for.