Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Severely overweight people on public transport...

edited March 2013 in Not Sports Related
there is a woman on this train taking up 3 seats surely there should be a different pricing structure for people that big? i pay £150.00 a month and dont get 3 seats!

Comments

• oh yeah i'm stood in the aisle typing this due to over crowding..
  • Fatist!!!

She certainly is.
  • LMAO!!!
  • Sit on her lap.
  • it does look comfy... imagine Henri Matisse invented a sofa..
  • Dazzler21 said:

there is a woman on this train taking up 3 seats surely there should be a different pricing structure for people that big? i pay £150.00 a month and dont get 3 seats!

Eat more food then, and you can have 3 seats!

• its worse on an aeroplane as you can't even stand up to get out of the way. I sat next to a bloke a couple of weeks ago and he had to life the armrest up to get into the seat I was halfway in the aisle as he took up part of my seat. Happily the stewardess moved me to the front of the plane, I didn't get any of the complimetary food/drinks but at least I could breathe. It's a problem.
  • The smelly ones are the ones that should get charged extra, they can afford it, think of all the money they save not buying toiletries! Nothing worse than standing next to a smelly @&£" holding onto the ceiling strap on a packed train/bus and getting a mouthful of BO!
  • Sponsored links:

• That's the main trouble with public transport - it has members of the public on it. Nasty, fat, dirty, vomiting, mad, foul-smelling people who can't afford their own car. Disgusting, should be avoided at all costs.
  • Remember seeing a fatfy with red cracked ankles on a bus taing up two seats EATING A BLOCK OF CHEESE!!!
    As Ricky Gervais says 'Obecity,its NOT a disease' you just eat too fckin much.
  • Used to work with a guy who was massive, was diabetic aswell (didn't stop him scoffing his face with chocolates and sweets). Anyway he came into the office one morning moaning that someone on the train had said he was too large to sit in the middle seats on a 6 seater. Made some fuss about how his weight is down to him and people should have to accomodate it, how he was being discriminated against blah blah blah. I hope he was just being a tw@ and they don't all genuinely think like that.
  • edited March 2013
    Make them walk. A daily 10 mile walk to work and back and the fat will fly off in no time.
  • Funniest fatty on a train I had was pulling up in my train at a station and an enormous woman who was the last to get off the train finally waddled off and made the platform the air suspension and braking system(which weighs the train and adjusts itself as required) adjusted them selves with a rush of air! I stiffled a giggle,then she says "Have I broken it?" I pissed my self and was rolling about the cab laughing.By the time I regained some composure thankfully she had gone!!!
  • 3 seats!!!!!

she a big one.
  • By the sound of it, there are not that many obesed fatties. Surely these fat bods are countered by the skinnies fatties for a seats on a train?
  • I meant ...countered by the skinnies for seats on a train.
  • that could be the solution to our empty looking ground, recruit fat people who take up 3 seats....
  • Sponsored links:

• There was some woman who got on a bus I was on and broke the suspension
  • cafcfan said:

That's the main trouble with public transport - it has members of the public on it. Nasty, fat, dirty, vomiting, mad, foul-smelling people who can't afford their own car. Disgusting, should be avoided at all costs.

Hahaha.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Whilst waiting on a delayed train this morning due to the poor rail conditions.....anyway I thought the same as you. Does that make me a bad person?

• The refurbed Maracana has got 'fat seats' for people who are overweight - they have to pay double though.
  • Glovepup said:

Dazzler21 said:

Whilst waiting on a delayed train this morning due to the poor rail conditions.....anyway I thought the same as you. Does that make me a bad person?

Are you saying this person affected the rail conditions. My God!
  • Fat people should pay more for their clothes as well.
  • I once sat next to a bloke on a train from London to Edinburgh who was Hagrids twin brother. I upgraded to 1st class just to get some daylight.
  • edited March 2013
    lol JT

That's from a programme shown on channel 4 about fat kids with Prada Willie disease (basically when they never get full up). That kids called Joe Blackburn.

It's easily the funniest thing I've ever seen on television. it's on youtube. 'The kids that cant stop eating' I think it was called. Genius.