Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Severely overweight people on public transport...

Comments

• Options
    Just be glad they haven't got the season ticket next to you.
  • Options
    Robbie Coltrane sat next to me on a plane about 15 years ago when he was very big. It's a good job he's funny!
  • Options
    It must be nice for those of you,
    that are so perfect !!!
  • Options
    Surprised by a few posters on this thread
  • Options
    Less creatine
  • Options
    Never leave me jt
  • Options
    nolly gets it
  • Options

lol JT

That's from a programme shown on channel 4 about fat kids with Prada Willie disease (basically when they never get full up). That kids called Joe Blackburn.

It's easily the funniest thing I've ever seen on television. it's on youtube. 'The kids that cant stop eating' I think it was called. Genius.

@ValleyGary If you like Joe Blackburn then this might make you laugh: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/548746
  • Options

It must be nice for those of you,
    that are so perfect !!!

I must admit a few made me wince but the vast majority of fat people eat too much.

ps. I'm an ex fat person with an ex fat gf so I know what I'm talking about.

• Options
    People who smell are far worse. You can't get rid of the smell it lingers on you all day.

I may be fat but at least I smell nice!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't get how smelly some people can get. When half a supermarket can smell you, why can't you?
  • Options
    Creatine overflows jt
  • Options
    Whey farts
  • Options
    Yes jt gets it also creatine sweat serum
  • Options
    what pisses me off is smelly people, people who have shit headphones so we can all hear their crap music, people who reek of fags, people who are pissed, people who put their luggage on the floor as opposed the racks, people who dig you in the ribs whilst reading their paper, people who insist on sitting there eating smelly junk food, thin people, tall people, short people, people with obnoxious kids, kids, OAP's in rush hour, people with bikes, people with prams and people with wet umbrellas.

I pay £5,140 a year to travel southeastern and if me being fat offends a few people then I really don't give a flying fuck.
  • Options
    People
  • Options
    Everything.
  • Options
    People from Bury
  • Options
    Should've told her to get her fat arse off the train and buy herself a mobility scooter to get around on
  • Options

lol JT

That's from a programme shown on channel 4 about fat kids with Prada Willie disease (basically when they never get full up). That kids called Joe Blackburn.

It's easily the funniest thing I've ever seen on television. it's on youtube. 'The kids that cant stop eating' I think it was called. Genius.

This. What a legend Joe Blackburn is.

"Get stuffed"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

what pisses me off is smelly people, people who have shit headphones so we can all hear their crap music, people who reek of fags, people who are pissed, people who put their luggage on the floor as opposed the racks, people who dig you in the ribs whilst reading their paper, people who insist on sitting there eating smelly junk food, thin people, tall people, short people, people with obnoxious kids, kids, OAP's in rush hour, people with bikes, people with prams and people with wet umbrellas.

I pay £5,140 a year to travel southeastern and if me being fat offends a few people then I really don't give a flying fuck.

THIS!
  • Options
    The many years I rode that rail
    On the 7 A.M without fail
    Judging mankind before my eyes
    Humanity would always surprise
    It takes all types to run that race
    Scurrying around at their own pace
    Into the world in so hectic a fashion
    Robots without thought or compassion
    The stress of the day already begun
    And waiting for them eight hours of fun
    Until it is time to do it again
    A recurring gauntlet of harrying pain.
  • Options

There was some woman who got on a bus I was on and broke the suspension

Broke the suspension? 1 person broke it when it should hold near 100 people?

• Options
    edited March 2013
    I had a CAT scan cancelled a while ago, the transport mechanism on the machine had broken down when a 'large person' proved too much for it to handle.
    The radiographer later told me in all seriousness that my local NHS Trust has to regularly send some large folk down to Newmarket to be scanned on a CAT scanner designed to facilitate racehorses. As for the Grimsby Hospital scanner, it has proved necessary to install much more sturdy equipment to shuttle patients in and out of the machine.
  • Options
    Large I very much doubt you take up 3 seats! She was a beast I tell thee!

And at that price maybe they are charging fatties more ;o)
  • Options
    Wouldya
  • Options
    No ta
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited March 2013
    I sat next to a big lass on the train this morning. Just about managed to squeeze in to the seat and that was ok. The biscuit came after about 10 minutes when she started to snore and for the life of me I couldn't get her to stop. Tried doing what I do to the missus (a jerky movement or a sly dig) but none of it worked. I think she was in a deep sleep. I didn't smell her though so I suppose that was something.
  • Options
    clapping hands is another good way to wake snorers on public transport.... and other places
  • Options
    Was late today because of someone morbidly obese on a mobility scooter getting on and off the bus and getting stuck.