Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ EDIT+++ Rhoys Wiggins @ Bromley Addicks - 20 March

Comments

• Options
    Don't worry, views have been expressed.

Sure Rhoys will be fine.
  • Options
    Henry do you have any idea if/when CP will be coming to Bromley Addicks again?
  • Options
    Depends if he's due to be playing golf that day.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

The meetings usually at 8pm, unless he plays golf in the dark?

• Options

Henry do you have any idea if/when CP will be coming to Bromley Addicks again?

Sorry, no I don't as yet.

CP will always be welcome at Bromley

I've been with a client all day and now on train home so just picked up some messages from the training ground and the Valley about this and the CL fundraising for the academy

Rhoys is said to be a very articulate and witty guy as well as a not half bad full back so looking forward to the meeting tonight.

See you all there
  • Options
    Well Rhoys is here and I've grassed up Dale to him : - )

• Options
    edited March 2013

Plaaayer said:

Could go down the driving range.

Ironic, about Dale because 'fore' is the number he normally gets in the players marks.
  • Options
    What a great guy Rhoys is.

Coped really well on his own for two hours.

Who the f+++ is Dale Stephens : - )
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

Could go down the driving range.

Ironic, about Dale because 'fore' is the number he normally gets in the players marks.
    Quality
  • Options
    Told you Henry he was a really nice guy , any juicy gossip from the club , ie is Rosey the tea lady using Lidlls teabags at the training ground yet?

What did Rhoys have to say about the pitch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What did Rhoys have to say about the pitch?

and putt.
  • Options
    Any gossip? Wish i was near enough to attend these events.
  • Options
    Looking forward to hearing all the inside scoops from last night!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Sorry, out with clients all day and didnt do my usual mind map last night either

There were some other lifers so hope they can chip in.
  • Options

Did he place any item on the piano?
  • Options
    Flowers by the looks of it
  • Options
    Superb haircut
  • Options
    Looks a bit like you
  • Options
    He's a handsome lad isnt he
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Did he place any item on the piano?
    A Millwall scarf.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

He's a handsome lad isnt he

We can book a room now if you like x
  • Options
    LOL

no travel lodges or premier inn's though
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Rhoys Wiggins, what a great bloke. All the current players I've met are also really decent down to earth blokes, but Rhoys was totally this. I even chatted to him at the end, after the night had "finished" for more than 10 mins & he was in no rush to get away & said he genuinely enjoyed the night.

He lives in Shortlands & is single (no kids).

His dad took him to Palace training from the age of 9. I think this was a few times each week.

He had a cruciate injury and op when he was (I think he said 17) and was out for nearly 2 years.

His foot is still a bit stiff from the broken metatarsuls (this season).

Chris Powell is the best manager he's played for, his man management is excellent.

Eddie Howe is also really good & he paid for a number of player events out of his own pocket.

A big step up from Bournemouth who don't even have a training ground (trained at a local school field).

None of the players can understand the poor home form, they don't blame the pitch. Really, they can only think it's not taking chances, as the games are so tight.

He's confident we'll stay up & the squad is very tight nit.

He thinks Evina should have covered for him straight away (don't tell Chris Powell :-)

Jimenez sold the club to him & with Powell being a left back, it was a no brainer to choose us over Watford.

Jimenez does visit the training ground from time to time & speaks to the players in a supportive way.

Zaha the most difficult opponent who he admitted game him the runaround.

He'd vote Chris Solly as the POTY.

He was unaware of the supporters difficulties in exiting the Millwall game.

The players stayed overnight at a hotel pre Millwall to "make it like an away game".

Fuller is carrying a shoulder injury & his shoulder dislocates during games & he pops it back in himself. This may account for him not being on top form, together with his other injuries, which have prevented him from having a full season. Also he didn't have a pre season.

Injury problems have also effected the form of Kermy & Haynes.

He likes playing with a winger in front of him who will push on. He rates Harriot & Waggy. He doesn't know why Kerkar isn't playing.

He said Gower looks good in training & is hoping he is just what we need in midfield.

• Options
    RW said:

CP is a great man manager, total respect, sees the way he is respected everywhere, gets lot of advice from him as a LB.

CP can have a go at them as well when not going well as Dyer and Matthews too.

Sold the club and our ambition by CP and TJ. TJ spoke about norwich and Soton and very ambitious and clear where he wanted the club to be.

Watford had already agreed a deal but saw Charlton as bigger club.

• Options
    And he has a new puppy called billie
  • Options
    LOL. Just as I get a break CE posts. His write up better then mine.
  • Options

LOL. Just as I get a break CE posts. His write up better then mine.

Yes they are. Much better.

• Options
    I won't bother with parts 2 to 7 then

*walks off in a strop*
  • Options
    haha