Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ EDIT+++ Rhoys Wiggins @ Bromley Addicks - 20 March

13»

Comments

• Options
    He isnt single though, he has a girlfriend

*stalker alert*
  • Options

The players stayed overnight at a hotel pre Millwall to "make it like an away game".

that worked then

Sold the club and our ambition by CP and TJ. TJ spoke about norwich and Soton and very ambitious and clear where he wanted the club to be.

ah but has TJ since told them that all the money has gone?

• Options
    The players don't have a clue about the club's finances or what each other earn.
  • Options
    Rhoys reckons Chelsea's U9's are on £750pm.
  • Options
    "He said Gower looks good in training & is hoping he is just what we need in midfield".

please let this turn out to be true.

otherwise, we sound like a team of crocks...great.
  • Options
    RW said:

He'd give Dale some stick for not turning up.

Las Vegas was "good". Sensed it was a case of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Paul Hart is a really nice guy and nothing like the gruff northern image you get of him from TV.

Doesn't want to be a manager but would like to coach kids. He mentors one of the academy kids as they all do. Can't remember who it is.

Doesn't think any players "nick a living" as pros. Some might "nick a good living" being subs at prem club on big wages but they still had to work hard and have talent to get where they are even if there was some luck.

All the french guys get on well with the English/welsh guys and integrate well. They have taught them some french words but not always ones you can repeat.

Yann was as made as you would expect scoring twice v Leicester.

Thinks leicester and Forest two best teams he's played but all very tight and margins between winning and losing very close.
  • Options

RW said:

He'd give Dale some stick for not turning up.

Las Vegas was "good". Sensed it was a case of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Paul Hart is a really nice guy and nothing like the gruff northern image you get of him from TV.

Doesn't want to be a manager but would like to coach kids. He mentors one of the academy kids as they all do. Can't remember who it is.
    Doesn't think any players "nick a living" as pros. Some might "nick a good living" being subs at prem club on big wages but they still had to work hard and have talent to get where they are even if there was some luck.

All the french guys get on well with the English/welsh guys and integrate well. They have taught them some french words but not always ones you can repeat.

Yann was as made as you would expect scoring twice v Leicester.

Thinks leicester and Forest two best teams he's played but all very tight and margins between winning and losing very close.

I thought he'd take a bit more interest than that...;o)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="Covered End">
    He lives in Shortlands

</blockquote>

Good man. All the best people do. I'm yet to bump into him in the village. We could car share to The Valley.
  • Options
    Rhoys looks like he's about to sing 'I did it my way' in the first pic , did you have a good 'knees up' Henry?
  • Options
    I wondered why I saw the team coach on the way to The Valley. Now I know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice to see he dressed up for the occasion. Seriously though, good guy and excellent player. We need to keep him.
  • Options

Nice to see he dressed up for the occasion. Seriously though, good guy and excellent player. We need to keep him.

He said his contract is up next year but would like to start talks about a new contract this year
  • Options

He said his contract is up next year but would like to start talks about a new contract this year
    Let's hope the powers to be get on with this then. Rhoys is one of our top 3 players IMHO.
  • Options

Jimenez sold the club to him...........

Blimey. Are we really paying our players so much they can buy their own clubs?
  • Options

Cheep up Peter Reid.
  • Options
    I like my photos !!
  • Options
    Thank you for posting comments from the evening , i hope Rhoys gets a new contract soon , he's a top fella.
  • Options
    Interesting what he says about Fuller. Explains why he's not as strong as the start of the season if his shoulder is popping out midgame!