Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best 'freebies' you've had?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    haha is that true Ray? Very funny.
  • Options
    360 quid off Nat West when I complained that my kids' pottery pigs haden't arrived.
  • Options
    Found what we thought to be blood in our mcdonalds chips bag, complained and got £50 free mcdons vouchers, got home and it turned out to be ketchup
  • Options

Found what we thought to be blood in our mcdonalds chips bag, complained and got £50 free mcdons vouchers, got home and it turned out to be ketchup

Complained but still took bag of food with you?

• Options
    T.C.E said:

Plaaayer said:

92 grounds on the

3blokes said:

After reading all these I am beginning to think I may have overreacted a bit when I stood on the table punched the air and shouted "FUCK YEAH!!" when I got a "Congratulations you have won 1 portion of regular fries" sticker on my milkshake recently :-)
    Some great freebies on here.... ;-)

Lol, I did a bit of extra work on customers truck that they should really have been charged for but as they were a charity employing disabled folk packing various items for big national companies, B&Qs, Focus and some supermarket suppliers I did for free, on the understanding they didnt tell my lot as it came 200/300 quid. Ever so greatful the manager called me back to the warehouse to see him and told me they were packing for proctor & gamble (daz washing powder) at the moment and as a thank you I was help myself to a couple of boxes from a pallet nearby, I asked a youngster nearby and he pointed to the pallet next to him so grabbing 2 x 6 jumbo boxes of Daz?? I was gone, Opening them on my arrival home, they actually contained 96 large jars of ""Hair Gel" (:-(
    Ha ha Ray that hair gel must have come in very useful ;-)