Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**Poll** Will you buy a Season Ticket for Season 2013/2014

Comments

• I've just about got over the Millwall result and have renewed like I always knew I would.
  • Dispite my instistance that I wouldn't renew I have caved in. Saturday's wouldn't be the same without hours of motorway driving to watch 90 mins of ..........whatever is served up. Coyr.
  • A - Yes my Dad, Nephew and myself will be there. My father and I have had season tickets for 28 consecutive years.
  • A - it is what being a supporter is about.
  • A - it is what being a supporter is about.

Do you mean some have not renewed yet!

Shame on you. Good times and bad. It's in the rules.

• A - renewing this week.
  • RedPanda said:

A - renewing this week.

I can just tell that you are a good and honest man. The thin red line is growing!

COYR!
  • Renewing 2 today, didn't think I would, but there you go I was wrong again.
  • Bought mine this week. Woman at work said "So let me get this right, you've just forked out £300 on something you don't even really enjoy much anymore and ruins most your weekends?!"

It is madness. I feel like the worst kind of junkie. At least you can stay at home in the warm and do crack though.

• Sponsored links:

• A - l love my club, through good and bad times. Simple.
  • would love to but website broken, will buy 2 once fixed
  • A - renewed our 2 before today's game.

I felt a strange sense of excitement as I completed the forms on the way over to the Valley - much like every season; a triumph of hope over experience. In any event, what on earth would I do with those 23 voids in my life ?
  • We defiinitely have something to build on, could be a great season if Powell gets just a little backing. I was always going to renew but handed my/my families applications in today before the match.
  • Stone said:

B. It's mainly a social event for me now to meet my bruv for a beer and catch up before the game. It's normally quite an enjoyable day out until the whistle blows to start the game.

Sod it. Just done it.
  • Only two more after that game!

Bluewater beckons to those who fail.....you have been warned...renew today....you know it makes sense.
  • edited April 2013
    Definitely renewing our 3. Always was. Never in doubt.

If you don't want to renew that's fair enough. Just don't be expecting a medal.
  • Redrobo said:

Only two more after that game!

Bluewater beckons to those who fail.....you have been warned...renew today....you know it makes sense.

Bluewater, DIY, visiting the in-laws... get those season ticket applications in!

• C - shifts have changed at work
  • Just renewed x 4.

Never in doubt really - our Club needs us to commit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just done it
  • just renewed my 2 + additional 1 for the youngest as well
  • Just done mine, a run of 28 years as a season ticket holder.
  • a - literally so i can gaurantee away tickets and it gives me something to do when not playing on a saturday.
  • Just done mine, a run of 28 years as a season ticket holder.

35th year in a row for me (I'll be 39 in Sept)

• In seasons past was an A.
    But because of the political situation surrounding North Korea's nuclear capabilities, up until last night's performance against Brighton, I was a B.
    But I thought 'sod it' and have just renewed by phone.
    Where's the nearest air-raid shelter to The Valley?
    Nowhere near The Royal Oak I hope!
  • In seasons past was an A.
    But because of the political situation surrounding North Korea's nuclear capabilities, up until last night's performance against Brighton, I was a B.
    But I thought 'sod it' and have just renewed by phone.
    Where's the nearest air-raid shelter to The Valley?
    Nowhere near The Royal Oak I hope!

We survived Millwall, we can survive anything.
  • A- already done
  • Can anyone tell me how much cheaper the earlybird prices normally are? Id buy now but moneys tight at the minute!
  • Can anyone tell me how much cheaper the earlybird prices normally are? Id buy now but moneys tight at the minute!

I think I saved £65 on the early deadline for this season, for upper west.