Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wanted: Old charlton videos and dvds

I would like to add to my charlton video/dvd collection but can't find the ones I want online. Can anyone help?
I would pay a decent price. I am looking for pre 2000/01 videos and the 2004/05 dvd.

Comments

• Options
    Got some blinding Gers vids if you're interested?
  • Options
    I have got 1991/2 to 1996/7 except 95/6. Prepared to sell them for the Academy fund or the Upbeats if you will cover the P&P. Make an offer?
  • Options
    sending you a PM
  • Options
    Cheers Bryan
  • Options
    Gave all my old vids to a mate who has a place in Spain and wanted a stack of pre-recorded stuff to watch if the weather turned bad. Actually very much doubt if they will ever be watched again.
  • Options

I have got 1991/2 to 1996/7 except 95/6. Prepared to sell them for the Academy fund or the Upbeats if you will cover the P&P. Make an offer?

To Bryan, Name your price as its going to a good cause. And big rob, I think I'll pass on the gers vids. Thanks anyway lol,
  • Options
    Path, I will consult with Henry and Will also find out the postage cost.

• Options
    Cheers Bryan. I really appreciate it. As said money going to a good cause.
  • Options
    I've got some videos of individual game which were bought directly fro the clubs.

Can't remember all of them but I've got the following:
    Everton away in the full members quarter final
    The 3:0 win at newcastle (leaburn's 1st goal)
    The 4:3 at newcastle (no commentary)
    Sheff wed away in 86. 1:1 melrose
    Upon park 3:1
    Spurs at home around 87. 2:2

Would love to get them put onto dvd somehow.
  • Options

I've got some videos of individual game which were bought directly fro the clubs.

Can't remember all of them but I've got the following:
    Everton away in the full members quarter final
    The 3:0 win at newcastle (leaburn's 1st goal)
    The 4:3 at newcastle (no commentary)
    Sheff wed away in 86. 1:1 melrose
    Upon park 3:1
    Spurs at home around 87. 2:2

Would love to get them put onto dvd somehow.

I think snappy snaps do that. Not sure how much they charge though.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have these VHS up for grabs if anyone can give them a good home. No cost obviously.
  • Options

I have these VHS up for grabs if anyone can give them a good home. No cost obviously.

Is the 90's one the same on the dvd with 70s, 80s and 90's?

• Options
    pathdw98 said:

Is the 90's one the same on the dvd with 70s, 80s and 90's?

I'm sorry I really don't know. I am sure that someone will tell us.

• Options
    I have the following on VHS, which I'd be happy to donate to Henry(?) to raise a couple of quid towards the upbeats:

Barclays League division 1 1988/89 (pre-premiership)
    Official review of 1990/91 season
    The complete story of the 92/93 season (featuring the first game back at the Valley)
    Classic collection - The 70's
    and the non-football - Battle for the Valley

If wanted, I can bring them along to Bolton game (or other)

Sure I had/have more but these were the only ones I could find at a quick look...................................
  • Options

I have the following on VHS, which I'd be happy to donate to Henry(?) to raise a couple of quid towards the upbeats:

Barclays League division 1 1988/89 (pre-premiership)
    Official review of 1990/91 season
    The complete story of the 92/93 season (featuring the first game back at the Valley)
    Classic collection - The 70's
    and the non-football - Battle for the Valley

If wanted, I can bring them along to Bolton game (or other)

Sure I had/have more but these were the only ones I could find at a quick look...................................

The first three you said there I would be very Interested in. As I said to others name your price as going to the upbeats.
  • Options
    I am going to suggest £5 per video but that is just a suggestion.

Thanks to Tango and Bryan.
  • Options
    Not sure if it would interest you or not, but I've got the FA Cup third round 3-2 win over Brentford (1996), and the Coca-cola cup 3-3 draw against Wimbledon (making it 8-7 on aggregate) in '95. And I think somewhere I have a 2-0 win against Southend with Jamie Stuart (no, really) scoring a cracker, although it may have been lost in my last move...

I also have the 2-0 home win against Millwall (again, no, really), although I reckon I'd need time to get that transferred to DVD before letting go of it! Same with "Going up!" The 97/98 season.

Let me know if any of that interests you. If so I'll give them a watch to make sure they're not knackered or anything. I'd just need the p&p covered plus a donation to Heartline.

• Options

What should I sell the DVD (season 2004-05) for, Henry?

In my case I propose to donate proceeds to the Supporters' Trust...

• Options
    Mr. Happy said:

Not sure if it would interest you or not, but I've got the FA Cup third round 3-2 win over Brentford (1996), and the Coca-cola cup 3-3 draw against Wimbledon (making it 8-7 on aggregate) in '95. And I think somewhere I have a 2-0 win against Southend with Jamie Stuart (no, really) scoring a cracker, although it may have been lost in my last move...

I also have the 2-0 home win against Millwall (again, no, really), although I reckon I'd need time to get that transferred to DVD before letting go of it! Same with "Going up!" The 97/98 season.

Let me know if any of that interests you. If so I'll give them a watch to make sure they're not knackered or anything. I'd just need the p&p covered plus a donation to Heartline.

All of them would be great, especially 97/98. out of interest, what season was the 2-0 millwall win?

• Options

That's just a bit much as I only work p/t just now and get just above nmw so would it be at all possible to do something like 2 for £5 or £3 each?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll like the battle for The Valley video if pathdw98 doesn't want it.
  • Options

I'll like the battle for The Valley video if pathdw98 doesn't want it.

Battle for the valley is on centenary dvd right? If so then yes already have it.

• Options
    2000/01 was also available on DVD
  • Options
    I reckon I've got a couple of boxes of CAFC video's out in my garage, used to collect them all but I have no use for them, if I get a chance then I'll try and dig them out and post up what I have, anyone is welcome to them, they are just in the way now.
  • Options
    All ours are now on YouTube, you can download them pretty easily. Most home goals from 86-90.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LangshottRangers?feature=watch
  • Options
    great stuff jimmy ,although the first one i went to brought back one of my worse ever feelings i've had at football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAOLerE3Xo&list=UUoAM3hQXl1RGa4ZK9kWpvJA&index=10
  • Options
    I forgot about Mr TV aka Steve Tongue. I don't know how he didn't end up on Saturday night prime time.
  • Options
    made up for it with the next match on that youtube clip and some Morts magic from a great match
  • Options
    yeah, shite, I was there for that Milwall, and yes for the Morts magic too.

Great stuff Jimmy, didnt know all this was available
  • Options
    Although, I think, the downside of our win over Chelsea was that we put the scum top of the top flight in English football , please God that never happens again for the sake of humanity and justice in this world !