Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wanted: Old charlton videos and dvds

2»

Comments

• Options

great stuff jimmy ,although the first one i went to brought back one of my worse ever feelings i've had at football

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAOLerE3Xo&list=UUoAM3hQXl1RGa4ZK9kWpvJA&index=10

Decent away following though.
  • Options
    PragueAddick, I've sent you a PM.
  • Options
    pathdw98 said:

I am going to suggest £5 per video but that is just a suggestion.

Thanks to Tango and Bryan.

That's just a bit much as I only work p/t just now and get just above nmw so would it be at all possible to do something like 2 for £5 or £3 each?

I might be able to provide copies of some these on a DVD but I don't own the copyright for them so I'm not sure it would be advisable for me to produce large numbers of them.

'Converting' a VHS to a DVD is a little different - especially if the VHS was never released on DVD.

If that is something that someone would like in small numbers then I'm happy to help, but ripping off copyrighted material in large numbers for people I don't know doesn't seem very clever to me.
  • Options
    I can convert video to DVD as part of my company Pauls video moments. Contact 01903717541. I won't charge an arm and a leg.
  • Options
    Clearing out the loft this weekend and will have a number of charlton vids on vhs if anyone is interested? Or shall I just dump em?
  • Options
    razil said:

Clearing out the loft this weekend and will have a number of charlton vids on vhs if anyone is interested? Or shall I just dump em?

Regardless of whether anyone wants them I wonder if you can actually bring yourself to bin them ;0)

• Options
    I'll buy the 1993/4 season video off you if you have it please.
  • Options
    What you got Razil?
  • Options
    will look tonight and catalogue in triplicate...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Razil, How much would you want for the Roaring 40's and Going Up Vids?
  • Options
    Tell u what inbox me some offers prerfably for the lot and I'll donate to help a capital child