Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton & Hove Albion v Charlton Ath|Championship|2 April 2013|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

Comments

• Options
    Positive mental attitude and we will win this - sometimes this team beats itself though. If we get a first, please please, let's look for a second.
  • Options
    Keep it tight, 4-5-1 with Yann up front on his own. Keep the crowd quiet, hopefully the nerves will pass onto the Brighton players...

Having said that, the way Leicester are slumping, Brighton look pretty safe for the playoffs. I can't any of the teams below them catching then, and 2nd spot is probably too far away.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's a tough one, whilst a win would see our play off dream back on (joke) a Brighton win would hopefully dent the playoff hopes of Palarse. Think we will stay up but I predict 2-1 to the Seagulls.
  • Options
    given brighton are already in the play offs along with Palace, wouldn't really affect them staying there
  • Options
    0-2. Jackson and kermorgant.
  • Options
    Is Fuller fit?
  • Options
    no chance.

going but don't know why i'm bothering.

5-0.
  • Options
    Reckon we'll get Connor Wickham on loan next season with Di Canio being mates with Powelly
  • Options
    He'll probably be playing for them in the same league as us!
  • Options

He'll probably be playing for them in the same league as us!

Haha true
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is Fuller fit?

Fit for the fuller figure?
  • Options
    I don't know why I wrote that.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Reckon we'll get Connor Wickham on loan next season with Di Canio being mates with Powelly

Not when they're in the same division as us.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

no chance.

5-0.

Macronate said:

no chance.

5-0.

My mate will have your ticket !!
  • Options
    no, i am a sadist.
  • Options
    A slightly politically incorrect final sentence Henry? :-)

I would take a point right now especially with today's results.

A 3 point cushion with 7 games still left is too close for comfort.
  • Options
    I would just LOVE to be there tomorrow ... however .. this is a very important game, I have already expressed my thoughts on how the game will pan out .. but COME ON YOU ADDICKS !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Feel nervous already, gonna need NLA size balls for the run in. Cant wait for 12 to get out of work.
  • Options
    Tough game Brighton can score goals but we can beat them as no team is that good in this league. A draw would be a decent result for us, a win would see us almost safe
  • Options
    Can't see beyond a point at best for this one, although in the glorious chaos that is the Championship,who knows?

Does anyone know if there'll be a commentary of the game anywhere?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Scheduled for BBC Radio London. Predict 1-1 draw
  • Options
    Draw at best, however I can't help but my remember how convinced I was before the away games at Watford & Leicester that we would get thumped! I was certainly proved wrong then so hoping for more of the same... COYR!
  • Options
    I just want 3 points, I dont care how we get them.......
  • Options
    If we get a draw I would be delighted as this is a difficult fixture for sure. That said as Greenie commented this league is totally chaotic anything could happen.
  • Options
    Would certainly take a draw but would be a whole lot more worried had we not won on saturday.hoping feel good factor from the win will translate to tonights game 1-1.
  • Options
    As long as we don't play for a draw, because then we'll get overrun. Cort Taylor and Stephens all injured for this one, I believe?
  • Options
    Cor, and talk of 50 points being enough for safety now seem like a dream...I wouldn't feel safe on 60!
  • Options
    Like others would take a draw if offered now but our form has been so utterly inconsistent it could be anything from a drubbing to a 0-0 borefest.

Edit - actually scratch that, we don't really do 0-0's do we.
  • Options
    We don't really do drubbings either to be fair.