Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton & Hove Albion v Charlton Ath|Championship|2 April 2013|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

13»

Comments

• Options
    How many times has this team gone and suprised us away?

If we frustrate and hassle Brighton in possesion then i think we have a chance of getting all 3 points.

2-1 Charlton.
  • Options
    A decent performance but outdone by one bit of quality, 0-1.
  • Options
    Thanks Dansk & Mog .
  • Options
    We were unlucky to draw against them in December through a deflected free-kick. If we get out of the blocks better than last game we have a chance of winning but I can't see us coming from behind away to these. 1-1.
  • Options
    As a typically glass half empty person I have been in fairly confident mood lately... I called a home win at 1-2 on Saturday (during the first half) and I'm calling an away win tonight, 1-2 thanks to a late goal
  • Options
    1-1 which i'd take!
  • Options
    Already here, went for a walk for the family along the marina and the pier, really lovely area Brighton is.

With regards to football, head says a score draw or 2-1 Brighton. Heart says 2-1 Charlton

COYR!!
  • Options

Keep it tight, 4-5-1 with Yann up front on his own. Keep the crowd quiet, hopefully the nerves will pass onto the Brighton players...

Having said that, the way Leicester are slumping, Brighton look pretty safe for the playoffs. I can't any of the teams below them catching then, and 2nd spot is probably too far away.

+1
  • Options
    I think 'Udders and Peterbrough will both lose tonight and we'll get a point or a shock victory.
  • Options
    1-2 charlton win or course, where's brighton?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi guys, I interviewed a Brighton fan ahead of this game for anyone who's interested

http://valleytalk.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/the-opposition-view-a-brighton-fan-on-what-charlton-can-expect-at-the-amex/

• Options

Hi guys, I interviewed a Brighton fan ahead of this game for anyone who's interested

http://valleytalk.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/the-opposition-view-a-brighton-fan-on-what-charlton-can-expect-at-the-amex/

Enjoyed that, good piece.

Interesting what he says about isolating the centre backs. Sounds like we need to press them back a bit just like they do. Watford were all over them with this tactic earlier in the season.
  • Options
    On the train feeling strangely confident. COYR
  • Options
    Good luck tonight.
  • Options
    kimbo said:

On the train feeling strangely confident. COYR

Me too (except I'm not on the train)

• Options
    Hmm. We'll nick this 1-0.
  • Options
    1-4
  • Options

As a typically glass half empty person I have been in fairly confident mood lately... I called a home win at 1-2 on Saturday (during the first half) and I'm calling an away win tonight, 1-2 thanks to a late goal

I felt we were going to win at 1-2 too on Saturday. We are a decent side when we are positive.
  • Options
    Hamer
    Solly Morrison dervite wiggins
    Wagstaff Jackson pritch gower evina
    Haynes

Play that team and we get a result.
  • Options

Hamer
    Haynes

Result - we lose.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Hamer
    Haynes

Actually think that is a good team other than Haynes as he does not hold the ball up as well as either Fuller or Kermit. I also think that Harriott deserves to keep his place.

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Hamer
    Haynes

Result - we lose.

Why? 4-4-2 and we will get torn a new ring hole

• Options
    Match thread now open for members
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Hamer
    Haynes

Result - we lose.

Why? 4-4-2 and we will get torn a new ring hole

Been a 4=5=1 man away from home for years.
  • Options
    Cigar goes to Banstead :-

Feel very positive for this one as Brighton have to win and the pressure is on them. Think it might be similar to Millwall away with no shots and a 0-0 draw. Well planned transport links mean we'll be home by 1am, yay?!!

• Options
    Talked yourself out of it Bournemouth :-)

Like others would take a draw if offered now but our form has been so utterly inconsistent it could be anything from a drubbing to a 0-0 borefest.

Edit - actually scratch that, we don't really do 0-0's do we.